Author Topic: Hakko FX-888D 230v vs ERSA i-CON Nano  (Read 17976 times)

Offline tooki

• Super Contributor
Re: Hakko FX-888D 230v vs ERSA i-CON Nano
« Reply #75 on: November 07, 2017, 03:43:17 pm »
what tha...  :palm: wraper is only trying to help, and made a video just to show you, tone, voice don't mean insult, have you ever think he can be tired, ie. many hours awake?
If all people was like wraper the world would be more friendly and helpfull  :-+
I never said that I didn’t know how to remove them. I (and many others) said they’re difficult to remove. He wasn’t trying to be helpful, he was trying to prove us wrong, as he continues to do.

Offline KL27x

• Super Contributor
Re: Hakko FX-888D 230v vs ERSA i-CON Nano
« Reply #76 on: November 07, 2017, 09:17:13 pm »
Now i'm curious. Like what my accent sounds to native English person? All that was unscripted, and I barely ever have a chance to talk in English.
Speaking for myself, a classic, heavy Russian accent with the deep timbre and the faint sneer of pride/sarcasm/wit which is pretty much spot on the voice I imagine when reading Russian jokes. The sigh of resignation at the end is perfect. Of course, a large part of my experience is based on Boris and Natasha, James Bond movies, and Glow.

I wish I could borrow your voice for making videos. I have a voice only my mother could love.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf