Author Topic: Looking for custom wire harness cable assembly manufacturer  (Read 2071 times)

Offline smithty54Topic starter

• !
Looking for custom wire harness cable assembly manufacturer
« on: March 10, 2016, 10:25:28 am »
Hi. I’m looking a creating a custom cable for my stereo system. But I want to keep the cable and the jacks thin and light. I was told to look for custom wire harness cable assembly manufacturers, as they can help me out with the right cable. I stay in CA. know any good manufacturer I can contact? :)

Offline john541

• !
Re: Looking for custom wire harness cable assembly manufacturer
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2016, 12:36:56 pm »
I have a friend who is also into sound and music systems and lives in Lake Forest. When looking for custom cables, he had once said that he contacts Carr Mfg. they give cables for many industries. So I would advise you to first check their custom wire harness cable assembly services before contacting them. Good luck. :-+

Offline uncle_bob

• Supporter
« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2016, 04:09:21 pm »
Hi

Just to be clear:

This is a one off cable setup and not a cable system for something you are manufacturing?

Cable harness manufacturers are guys that focus on things like .... "ok, you what how many hundred harnesses a day for how many months?".

Bob

Offline Kilrah

• Supporter
« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2016, 04:14:35 pm »
Looks like spam to me. Guy's first post with generic name asking about [thing] in [place], A few days later other generic username does first post giving a link to someone making [thing] in [place]. What a coincidence!  :palm:

Offline Simon

• Global Moderator
  • Did that just blow up? No? might work after all !!
    • Simon's Electronics
« Reply #4 on: March 14, 2016, 06:11:17 pm »
Looks like spam to me. Guy's first post with generic name asking about [thing] in [place], A few days later other generic username does first post giving a link to someone making [thing] in [place]. What a coincidence!  :palm:

Well spotted, in fact the web address given by the 2nd poster partly corresponds to the email address of the 1st poster and the email address of the 2nd poster is also dubious.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf