Author Topic: Huawei RRU3928 1800MHz radio base station teardown (part 1 + part 2) (updated)  (Read 1555 times)

Offline madsbarnkobTopic starter

• Frequent Contributor
    • Kaizer Power Electronics
The RRU3928 is an outdoor remote radio unit. It processes baseband and RF signal data. With the Software Defined Radio (SDR)technology, the RRU3928 supports the dual-mode operation of any two modes of GSM, UMTS, and LTE through software configuration modification. RRU3928 has a dual-transmitter and dual-receiver structure, which supports higher output power and carrier capacity.

It can f.ex. do 6x GSM carriers at each 10 Watt and 1x LTE carrier at 2x10 Watt or 4x GSM carrier at each 10 Watt and 2x UMTS carriers at 2x20 Watt.

This is the initial teardown and later on I will release part 2 which is the circuit analysis video.

« Last Edit: January 08, 2019, 02:10:57 pm by madsbarnkob »

The following users thanked this post: SeanB, cdev, Lord of nothing, Johncanfield, tsman, a59d1

Offline madsbarnkobTopic starter

• Frequent Contributor
    • Kaizer Power Electronics
Re: Huawei RRU3928 1800MHz radio base station teardown (part 2)
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2019, 02:10:28 pm »
Here is the part 2 video, the circuit analysis of the amplifier.

I can unfortunately not upload the high resolution pictures here on the forum, so you can see those on my website: http://kaizerpowerelectronics.dk/teardown/huawei-rru3928-1800mhz-radio-base-station-circuit-analysis-part-2-of-2/

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf