Author Topic: Reprogramming PMR frequencies and German law  (Read 11695 times)

Offline janoc

• Super Contributor
Re: Reprogramming PMR frequencies and German law
« Reply #25 on: April 04, 2017, 09:03:15 pm »
:-+ I got my drugs from the Pharmacy. My doc give me everything I want.
I never will be drive on a Street in France becouse I have no Driver licence or a Car.

But you know for sure that these things are never looked into by police when a car gets pulled over  :palm:

So back to the PMR446. It could be very interesting what happen if the OP will use his (in the Future) legal Radio with the Upper channels in a Country who have no Analog in the Upper Channel.

Then the "future legal" radio wouldn't be legal to use in that manner in that country or maybe not even legal to use at all, depending on where the original certification was done (e.g. EU certificates are recognized EU-wide, but the individual countries are allowed to impose certain restrictions).

Offline Lord of nothing

• Super Contributor
« Reply #26 on: April 04, 2017, 09:11:21 pm »
But you know for sure that these things are never looked into by police when a car gets pulled over
sure because nobody here cares about Radios. And I talked to my Dad and the say that he never was pulled over in the last years.
Made in Japan, destroyed in Sulz im Wienerwald.

Offline janoc

• Super Contributor
« Reply #27 on: April 04, 2017, 09:42:18 pm »
I haven't been pulled over by police in the last 15 years of driving all over Europe and so what?

That doesn't mean others are not or that the police doesn't care.

Offline Lord of nothing

• Super Contributor
« Reply #28 on: April 05, 2017, 04:22:15 pm »
So, you never know who is listening
thats why I us just encrypt Systems.  :-+
and the idea that the local/state/federal Police would not have a trivial  box that scans and records all PMR/GMRS/license free/marine  frequencies is crazy these days of software derived radio (SDR)
The Gov. have a list where this points are.  :-+ Its funny on a demonstration the use there Cellphones.  :popcorn:
In the US, public service/local government low VHF, high VHF, and UHF is interleaved with the business bands and right next door to the ham bands.
In Austria quite all of them use Digital Encrypt Tetra Network.
Made in Japan, destroyed in Sulz im Wienerwald.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf