Author Topic: Where can you buy this stuff? SR111 navy VLF radio  (Read 1423 times)

Offline BeaminTopic starter

• Super Contributor
  • If you think my Boobs are big you should see my ba
Where can you buy this stuff? SR111 navy VLF radio
« on: August 26, 2018, 12:57:43 pm »
This is the coolest thing ever. Where can you buy stuff like this? I have only seen people say they bought these at ham swaps which I don't have the ability to go to on a regular basis and wait for this to show up.

He paid $40 for this or $0.57 /lbs.

My father worked on one of these for the navy submarines  recently. But he only does digital so I'm  not sure which part he did. I know at home one day he kept complaining he was losing packets during testing on the computer, don't think he could take the stuff from work. He needed a security clearance to work on it and he wasn't allowed to see some parts of it even with clearance. Too bad he's a prick I would love to see that stuff first hand or learn how it works. That's where you tax dollars go and my father makes extra care not to let any of the wealth trickle down to other people. He once argued with verizon for an hour over 2 cents or 1/1,000,000,000 of his total wealth. But I have done the same.

There must be all kinds of stuff now declassified that the public can own. Time to replace the caps for sure!

https://youtu.be/MBN8EjnJC9I
Max characters: 300; characters remaining: 191
Images in your signature must be no greater than 500x25 pixels

Offline Lord of nothing

• Super Contributor
Re: Where can you buy this stuff? SR111 navy VLF radio
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2018, 11:36:33 pm »
Where can you buy stuff like this?
I dont kow does the Navi have some Contractor for Recyling?
Ebay?!  >:D
Made in Japan, destroyed in Sulz im Wienerwald.

Offline BeaminTopic starter

• Super Contributor
  • If you think my Boobs are big you should see my ba
« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2018, 02:54:51 pm »
Where can you buy stuff like this?
I dont know

Fixed your post the last one was way to informative.  :-DD

But I think you have to spend years stalking ebay and craigslist like a crazy ex boyfriend. "Just give me another chance I'll quit drinking and go to anger management I promise! I love you If another man is with you I'll kill him... I mean you don't need him you need me!! I can't live without you. Just drop the restraining order please" Do that for surplus equipment and you would be surprised wat you can find!
Max characters: 300; characters remaining: 191
Images in your signature must be no greater than 500x25 pixels

Offline chris_leyson

• Super Contributor
« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2018, 04:02:39 pm »
Your could try Toronto Surplus and Scientific, the do a lot of Harris Comms gear.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf