EEVblog > News/Suggestions/Help

Agilent 2000 series vs Rigol 2000 series

(1/1)

glee:
Dave, given that these are probably scopes that are (almost?) within reach of much of the audience here at EEVBlog, is there any chance of a comparative review?

EEVblog:

--- Quote from: glee on September 19, 2012, 03:31:21 am ---Dave, given that these are probably scopes that are (almost?) within reach of much of the audience here at EEVBlog, is there any chance of a comparative review?

--- End quote ---

I have the Rigol DS2000 in the lab now. Review will becoming in due course, and at least some comparison with the Agilent 2000 will be likely. But no plans for a direct side-by-side shootout.
The Rigol will almost certainly win on bang-per-buck with it's huge memory. But it lacks that useful function gen and a 4 channel option.

Dave.

glee:
Fair enough. Thanks for the update. Looking forward to the review.

I notice that the Rigol DS2000's have mysteriously disappeared from the Emona listings over the past couple of days ... I wonder if they're having issues with supply?

EEVblog:

--- Quote from: glee on September 19, 2012, 08:55:01 am ---I notice that the Rigol DS2000's have mysteriously disappeared from the Emona listings over the past couple of days ... I wonder if they're having issues with supply?

--- End quote ---

They seems to be having an issue with their site at the moment.

Dave.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version