Author Topic: boards per forum not pcb  (Read 2076 times)

Offline DeathwishTopic starter

• Supporter
boards per forum not pcb
« on: July 22, 2015, 06:05:42 am »
Ok so I have a question and probably an annoyance to the Boss. I understand that this is primarily an EE blog, and that you have a Beginners section, but I also see a lot of posts that are way above even those of a beginner in that section, is there anyway of adding a "intermediate" level sub board that those who are not beginners and yet not advanced users can post too.

Oh and when I see the same question of what Scope / DMM do I buy ?, is there any mileage in adding this as a sub forum to the beginners forum with "ask in here if you have read the thread but still want help" type thing.

I talk carp most of the time, yes I know, but I do have comedy value honestly.
Electrons are typically male, always looking for any hole to get into.
trying to strangle someone who talks out of their rectal cavity will fail, they can still breath.
God hates North Wales, he has put my home address on the blacklist of all couriers with instructions to divert all parcels.

Offline wxm145

• Contributor
  • !
  • pcbgogo pcb sample
    • Pcb Sample Quick Turn
Re: boards per forum not pcb
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2015, 01:14:22 am »
somebody also can told me how to open a new point in the forum?
we are factory which fabricates the pcb sample quick turn fabrication.
www.pcbgogo.com

Offline EEVblog

• Administrator
    • EEVblog
« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2015, 01:16:17 am »
Ok so I have a question and probably an annoyance to the Boss. I understand that this is primarily an EE blog, and that you have a Beginners section, but I also see a lot of posts that are way above even those of a beginner in that section, is there anyway of adding a "intermediate" level sub board that those who are not beginners and yet not advanced users can post too.
Oh and when I see the same question of what Scope / DMM do I buy ?, is there any mileage in adding this as a sub forum to the beginners forum with "ask in here if you have read the thread but still want help" type thing.

It's tough with the "beginner", intermediate", "advanced" thing. People will always get confused about where to put what. or they'll post more than one thread as often happens.

Offline wxm145

• Contributor
  • !
  • pcbgogo pcb sample
    • Pcb Sample Quick Turn
« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2015, 01:18:26 am »
 ;)thanks friend. i have got it and done it
 :clap:
we are factory which fabricates the pcb sample quick turn fabrication.
www.pcbgogo.com

Offline DeathwishTopic starter

• Supporter
« Reply #4 on: August 04, 2015, 01:59:57 am »
Well you could always have an intermediate board that requires admission by way of proof that you re doing a course in EE, and have year 1,2,3 etc sub forums within that, access to upper years restricted to completion of that years results on their course but lower to those that have done that if you understand my meaning, you could then have a full on EE only board above that would make many of your regs at that level happy as they would never see the likes of me or spam posts asking is my it's never going to work circuit in it.

Just an idea.
Electrons are typically male, always looking for any hole to get into.
trying to strangle someone who talks out of their rectal cavity will fail, they can still breath.
God hates North Wales, he has put my home address on the blacklist of all couriers with instructions to divert all parcels.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf