Author Topic: Dave tests a bunch of proto PCB makers all at once. ProtoPCB round up!  (Read 1599 times)

Offline george gravesTopic starter

• Super Contributor
 So I posted this idea on your latest youtube vid about how PCB's are made, but I assume it will be burried in the comments.

Here's the pitch.

A.) Go to a site like http://pcbshopper.com/ - find all the major players.
B.) Upload a board that you design to test all the different services.  I think Dave would be in a good place to do this, as I bet he knows a few tricks that would stay in the design rules, but test their ability to manufacture. (Like that ground pour that didn't connect in one of your videos) - nothing too crazy, but maybe hidden little tests that will be demonstrative.
c.) Order the boards all at about the same time, and since your main audience is in the US, have them shipped to the US.  That I think will make a bunch of USA people happy, and it's a bit more of an honest shipping time then from China to Australia. (please do this - shipping times to the US is important)
d.) Someone shipped the board back back to Dave(I'll do it!), and then Dave reviews them.  We get to see them under a microscope, and Dave's honest review about accuracy, silk screen, vias, the whole 9 yards.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf