Author Topic: Follow-ups  (Read 1410 times)

Offline SynthetaseTopic starter

• Regular Contributor
    • Synthetase's World of Nerd
Follow-ups
« on: January 23, 2016, 01:54:54 pm »
I don't want to be "that guy" (hears the groans of "too late" from across the internet...) but personally I'd like to see some of the follow-up videos you've mentioned in past vlogs but not done. There've been a few of them but for some reason the only thing I can think of off the top of my head at the moment is attempting a repair on the little portable Japanese B&W TV set. I'm sure others will be able to think of other videos where the possibility of follow-up videos was suggested, but didn't happen for whatever reason.

Now I get that you know what you're doing and that new and interesting ideas come to you all the time. However, I do like closure (even unsuccessful repair videos - at least you go through all the options before it gets binned - it happens) and I'd like to see the outcome of some of these 'projects' for want of a better word.

Anyway, cheers for all the great videos so far, I've learnt a lot. I think I need to buy another negative feedback t-shirt as the first one is wearing out :)

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf