Author Topic: I Don't Like the "New Kid"  (Read 18004 times)

Offline Muttley Snickers

• Supporter
  • Cursed: 679 times
Re: I Don't Like the "New Kid"
« Reply #100 on: December 01, 2017, 09:34:19 am »
It defiantly works and I tested the theory on Wednesday just gone, on a trip to the local hospital I had to park a mile away and then walk for about 1.6 kilometers :phew:, an elderly lady in a car noticed that I was walking with a limp and thought I was struggling to get across the road so she stopped to give way in the middle of heavy traffic, I was almost waiting for her to get out of the vehicle and then assist me the rest of the way but instead I waived her on, true story. I am unable to walk very far anymore due to muscle cramps and am waiting on an aortic iliac bifurcation reconstruction of all things, in laymens terms the quacks want to gut me like a fish.   ::) :P

Offline tautech

• Super Contributor
  • Taupaki Technologies Ltd. Siglent Distributor NZ.
    • Taupaki Technologies Ltd.
« Reply #101 on: December 01, 2017, 09:40:27 am »
It defiantly works and I tested the theory on Wednesday just gone, on a trip to the local hospital I had to park a mile away and then walk for about 1.6 kilometers :phew:, an elderly lady in a car noticed that I was walking with a limp and thought I was struggling to get across the road so she stopped to give way in the middle of heavy traffic, I was almost waiting for her to get out of the vehicle and then assist me the rest of the way but instead I waived her on, true story. I am unable to walk very far anymore due to muscle cramps and am waiting on an aortic iliac bifurcation reconstruction of all things, in laymens terms the quacks want to gut me like a fish.   ::) :P
Best of luck with what lies in front of you Muttley and wishing you a speedy recovery.  :-*
Avid Rabid Hobbyist
Siglent Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/@SiglentVideo/videos

The following users thanked this post: Muttley Snickers

Offline Cerebus

• Super Contributor
« Reply #102 on: December 01, 2017, 10:26:55 am »
I am unable to walk very far anymore due to muscle cramps and am waiting on an aortic iliac bifurcation reconstruction of all things, in laymens terms the quacks want to gut me like a fish.   ::) :P

Oh, they figured out what was wrong? Good! Last time I heard anything from you on the subject, you were feeling unwell but nobody had figured out what was the problem. Good luck.
Anybody got a syringe I can use to squeeze the magic smoke back into this?

Offline Simon

• Global Moderator
  • Did that just blow up? No? might work after all !!
    • Simon's Electronics
« Reply #103 on: December 01, 2017, 10:28:41 am »
yea well he's not in the UK where doctors are paid to keep the government costs down ;)

Offline Muttley Snickers

• Supporter
  • Cursed: 679 times
« Reply #104 on: December 01, 2017, 11:30:32 am »
Thanks for the concern Cerebus, it is noted and very much appreciated.  :)

I know this probably off topic and perhaps out of order but for me the entire medical treatment thing has been a ridiculous comedy of negligence and incompetence, seriously I am lucky to be still here and that was only due to me questioning particular procedures and holding people to account. In my entire life I've never been on anything more than Panadol but after I was diagnosed with heart disease or left ventricle thrombosis back in February and after having stents implanted they put me on all sorts of side effect inducing garbage including Warfarin, Plavix, Lipitor, Ezetrol, Metroprolol, Ramipril and a host of other shit including Clexane and Heprin injections.

On two occasions to date being on blood thinners I have nearly bled out and even the director of cardiology himself instructed me to go back on the Asprin tablets after an LDL or cholesterol reading came back high from another pathology laboratory, when I rang the emergency department to explain that I was bleeding to death they said to keep pressure over the wounds and I replied with the statement that I am not a fucking octopus and am bleeding from everywhere even through the dressings, a seriously scary experience I can tell you.

After I refused to have my chest opened they noted on my permanent record as having refused beneficial medical intervention which later led to a permanent notation of suicidal tendencies, seriously I'm not joking and once I was discharged from hospital the Police came around to my residence and stated they had concerns for my welfare and seized all of my firearms deeming me as not a fit and proper person which now affects my lively hood, I've been required to submit psychologist reports and everything and the legal battle continues to this day with their delay and dissuade tactics fully employed, the whole thing is fucked up.     

Offline Simon

• Global Moderator
    • Simon's Electronics
« Reply #105 on: December 01, 2017, 11:39:50 am »
Sounds like the UK except they just ignore you. I am on tender-hook every time i take my dad in. Last time he had a suspected stroke the doctor gave him additional aspirin and sent him to hospital with a letter stating the dose of aspirin he had been given (the maximum daily), they then lost the letter and tried to give him further blood thinning medication but I reminded them that he had already had a full aspirin does, so the nurse walked off leaving the cup in my dads hands to check and never cam back.....

Offline rsjsouza

• Super Contributor
  • Eternally curious
    • Vbe - vídeo blog eletrônico
« Reply #106 on: December 02, 2017, 04:13:47 am »
Damnit. I wasn't going to post in this thread.
Brumby, that is a nicely formatted post. I wouldn't think of using a table. Noted for my future interactions in this forum.

(well, don't go accusing me of derailing the thread - the current discussion is about appearances anyways, and that is a post with a nice appearance :P)
Vbe - vídeo blog eletrônico http://videos.vbeletronico.com

Oh, the "whys" of the datasheets... The information is there not to be an axiomatic truth, but instead each speck of data must be slowly inhaled while carefully performing a deep search inside oneself to find the true metaphysical sense...

Offline Simon

• Global Moderator
    • Simon's Electronics
« Reply #107 on: December 02, 2017, 09:50:18 am »
oh right, thanks :)

Offline timb

• Super Contributor
  • Pretentiously Posting Polysyllabic Prose
    • timb.us
I Don't Like the "New Kid"
« Reply #108 on: December 02, 2017, 09:01:11 pm »
I am on tender-hook every time i take my dad in.

FYI. it's tenter-hook.

Maybe he’s just over used his tenter-hook and it’s really sore. I tend to get a tender tenter-hook when I toggle it too often. It’s quite a pain.
« Last Edit: December 02, 2017, 09:04:22 pm by timb »
Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic; e.g., Cheez Whiz, Hot Dogs and RF.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf