Author Topic: Raspberry Pi  (Read 1959 times)

Offline RellumTopic starter

Raspberry Pi
« on: May 09, 2012, 02:25:29 pm »
Hello Dave and all , greetings from Brazil ! . Dave as you are one of the few guys that I trust and because you've  have stolen a couple of my ideas , ok in fact I didn't tell anyone else besides myself and here in Brazil things are little more diffcult , ok that's another discussion , but congrats anyway for the good work and keep going. I prefer to see things materialized than on my mind... But pls as I said before you showed to be a trust-able pro and I would like a lot to see you reviewing this. It seems a great promise and revolutionary piece of hardware but I have my doubts if it is all that promises to be . As I don't have the resources (T&M(aka - time and money)) to do that and I trust in your  judgments I think you are the right guy to replace me in that effort. Don't want to misjudge the other requests but I think this is one of the top requests around the forum . Just an idea of what I'm talking about : http://www.drdobbs.com/blogs/tools/232901444?cid=DDJ_nl_upd_2012-05-08_h&elq=6b11def2f6294cec937d2617d75caf1e
Best regards...

Fabio

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf