Author Topic: The "Perkl-Light Energy Spa (tm)"  (Read 3765 times)

Offline AntiProtonBoyTopic starter

• Frequent Contributor
  • I think I passed the Voight-Kampff test.
The "Perkl-Light Energy Spa (tm)"
« on: September 21, 2011, 12:40:36 pm »
Here is another snakeoil product for your amusement:

The Perkl-Light uses a brand-new light-based technology to engage the life-force in your body. It raises your vibration and dissolves energy blocks to speed you on your evolutionary journey. It can also give you a quick energy-boost when you are tired or fatigued.

If you are skilled at working with energy, you will find that the energy produced by the Perkl-Light (tm) feels quite familiar. The energy of the Perkl-Light is powerful enough that most people can feel it directly working in their bodies, even if they are not skilled as energy workers. Yet according to mainstream science, (which does not recognize the existence of chi) there is nothing emitted except Light, so there is no reason you should feel any sensations at all.

The Perkl-Light (or Photonic Energy Resonating Kolor Light) comes with 71 preset settings to balance energies associated with chakras, meridians, organs and more. In addition to the preset settings, the Perkl-Light also has a manual mode. In manual mode, you can intuitively determine your own custom settings to clear energy blocks in yourself or another person.

Translation:

The Perkl-Light uses a collection of 50 cent LEDs to light up a Perspex plastic, which then engages with your stupidity, thinking your "vibration" is raised, your "energy blocks" are dissolved, and your "evolutionary journey" is sped up... whatever those might be.

The LED colours can be adjusted via some kind of programmable circuit with an LCD display. Fancy!
« Last Edit: September 21, 2011, 12:43:55 pm by AntiProtonBoy »

Alex

Re: The "Perkl-Light Energy Spa (tm)"
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2011, 04:43:40 pm »
At least it can be used to cure the pain of watching this in the first place.

Interesting choice of location to promote it. Try promoting this at CES; that would be a laugh. Or not?

Offline SgtRock

• Supporter
« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2011, 05:03:00 pm »
Greetings EEVBees:

--Thanks AntiProtonBoy. I do love to watch the old "Medicine Show", "Get down off that wagon wheel sonny. And now let me tell you a little bit about Chief Thunder Cloud's amazing rejuvenating elixir, good for..."

--I remember when Uri Geller would tell people to hold stopped watches in their hand to he could use telekinesis (backward through the TV signal) to get them running again. Watch repairers know that if you hold a stopped watch in your hand, often the warmth of your hand will re-liquify the lubricating oil, allowing the watch to start running. Geller would also tell people to check the kitchen drawers for ESP bent silverware.

"Marconi invented the radio but he had to wait years and years till anything decent was on." Johnny Carson

Best Regards
Clear Ether
« Last Edit: September 21, 2011, 09:02:58 pm by SgtRock »

Alex

« Reply #3 on: September 21, 2011, 08:48:58 pm »
'Here, do you feel this? The effect could be subtle.'

;D

Offline Time

• Frequent Contributor
« Reply #4 on: September 21, 2011, 09:51:51 pm »
When I hit an energy block I just rub one out.  Does wonders for my journey.
-Time

Offline KJ6EAD

• Contributor
« Reply #5 on: September 22, 2011, 06:33:41 am »
Light therapy has been shown to have some positive physical effects, especially on skin conditions but the snake oil guys make claims far beyond scientific reality.

Offline AntiProtonBoyTopic starter

• Frequent Contributor
  • I think I passed the Voight-Kampff test.
« Reply #6 on: September 22, 2011, 07:58:09 am »
Light therapy has been shown to have some positive physical effects, especially on skin conditions but the snake oil guys make claims far beyond scientific reality.
Yeah, for example, some sleep disorders and seasonal affective disorders can be treated with light therapy. Limited doses of UV-A radiation helps with the production of Vitamin-D. Usually the equipment used on the patient is large, with a lumen output that is many orders of magnitude greater than a simple LED.

Offline Trigger

• Regular Contributor
« Reply #7 on: September 22, 2011, 02:48:29 pm »
When I hit an energy block I just rub one out.  Does wonders for my journey.

You, Sir, win the internet for the day for the laugh

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf