Author Topic: Micronta multitesters video update  (Read 277 times)

Offline LektroiDTopic starter

• Frequent Contributor
  • If it didn't explode, I'm happy.
    • Music here
Micronta multitesters video update
« on: March 15, 2024, 09:47:00 pm »
If you've enjoyed my previous video you'll be pleased to know there is a part 2 in the making, which if I can source them all, will be filling in all the gaps of meters that were missed from the first video.

just received 22-205 (shown in the video) and I've just snagged 22-209 from ebay, so the remaining meters are needed before I can complete part 2...

(22 206)
(22 207)
(22 208)
(22 213)
(22 215)
(22 216)

If anyone has the manuals for 22-205, 22-209 and the Archerkit 28-4013, I would love copies of these. I think they are only a page or two, if you have these and don't mind taking a few minutes to scan them in it would be hugely appreciated; if don't have a scanner, a good clear photo with the phone would suffice, any help would be much appreciated..

I'd also be interested in the meters prior to the catalog renumeration in 1974 for a possible part 3. I'm not looking for frebies as I've paid for all the meters up until now and will continue doing so, but if you are happy to donate, I'd be very happy to accept. Please message me if you have anything to offer. If you have any info on these, please leave a reply.
« Last Edit: March 17, 2024, 10:00:25 pm by LektroiD »

Offline LektroiDTopic starter

• Frequent Contributor
  • If it didn't explode, I'm happy.
    • Music here
Re: Micronta multitesters video update
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2024, 10:01:12 pm »
Managed to snag a few more from ebay, just updated the list...

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf