Author Topic: BK PRECISION 1544 OSCILLOSCOPE USER MANUAL  (Read 1034 times)

Offline day4201Topic starter

BK PRECISION 1544 OSCILLOSCOPE USER MANUAL
« on: October 02, 2018, 04:58:28 pm »
Hi, I just received a BK Precision 1544 oscilloscope and have not been able to find either a user or service manual. While the scope appears to work so far I would still like to have a copy of both manuals. Thanks!

Online tautech

• Super Contributor
  • Taupaki Technologies Ltd. Siglent Distributor NZ.
    • Taupaki Technologies Ltd.
Re: BK PRECISION 1544 OSCILLOSCOPE USER MANUAL
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2018, 07:18:01 pm »
Hi, I just received a BK Precision 1544 oscilloscope and have not been able to find either a user or service manual. While the scope appears to work so far I would still like to have a copy of both manuals. Thanks!
Welcome to the forum.

BK Precision are pretty good for manuals so you should find the correct one here:
http://www.bkprecision.com/89-top-menu/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=16&Itemid=141

Be aware if the 1544 is one of a series of differing BW models then one manual likely covers a few models.
Use the manual images of the front panels and introduction descriptions to ensure you have the correct one.  ;)
Avid Rabid Hobbyist
Siglent Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/@SiglentVideo/videos

Offline day4201Topic starter

Re: BK PRECISION 1544 OSCILLOSCOPE USER MANUAL
« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2018, 01:26:25 pm »
Thanks so much for the link. While I was not able to find the manual for the 1544, I was able to find several others that are close enough. I also found a site, ElektroTanya that had a variety of BK Precision manuals but after downloading 3 which I learned was the limit for a "Guest" I had to take a test to register! I failed one of 5 questions and was told to try again another day! A bit strange but there it is. I really hope I can find a service manual for this unit. It was made in Japan by the Dyanscan corporation but searching on that was enough less fruitful than searching on B&K. Thanks again for the link. It will useful in the future.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf