Author Topic: Brymen 257/Greenlee 510A vs Klein MM6000 Photos Added  (Read 19887 times)

Offline SatchTopic starter

• Contributor
Brymen 257/Greenlee 510A vs Klein MM6000 Photos Added
« on: April 24, 2016, 08:32:58 pm »
Gents, spot me some opinions on this deal. Well, deals to be more precise. I was on holiday for the last week. Just mucking around the gaff and generally not doing much of anything. I did however need to do some testing on the trigger group of a Milwaukee power mitre saw and found the junky little meter I have(had) at home was falling apart. I never use it for mains work or anything else with a possibility of high ground fault currents or any other high voltage devises. Just continuity and other non hazardous tasks.

I carry a Fluke 87V at work and it is great but it belongs to my employer and I only bring it home with permission and then to test mains or anything else with higher voltages. Love it but don't know if I should go down that road for home. My background is industrial and commercial electrical work and maintenance but would like enough accuracy and features for hobby electronics use. TME has257 at around $115 plus shipping to the States. And Amazon has the Greenlee 510a sitting in my cart at $143 and change shipped.

This type of meter is likely very sufficient for my needs at the house and I was just about to hit the 'buy' button on the Greenlee when a notice from Amazon  told me another item in my cart had changed price.  This is Klein MM600 for...$95. Now this is rather intriguing since that meter tends to normally cost around 175 USD. I know it is supposed to be a better made model than the other ones and speaks to U.S. assembly, etc. For the life of me I cannot find much in the way of reviews. Is this meter in the same class as the Brymen/Greenlee as far as safety ratings and similar? I know Klein is new to this market with whatever brand of meter they are chucking their name on but it seems like a REALLY good deal? Thoughts?

« Last Edit: April 30, 2016, 05:59:02 pm by Satch »

Offline Lightages

• Supporter
  • Canadian po
Re: Brymen 257/Greenlee 510A vs Klein MM6000
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2016, 09:09:23 pm »
Is it the M600 or 6000?

Offline retiredcaps

• Super Contributor
« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2016, 09:13:11 pm »
For the life of me I cannot find much in the way of reviews.
The Klein MM6000, despite being "Made in USA of US and imported parts" as per

http://www.kleintools.com/catalog/multimeters/electricians-hvac-trms-multimeter

probably has roots via Fine Instruments 700 series as  per

http://www.finest.co.kr/html/pro_02.html

In Dave's $100 shootout, the UEI/Klein is probably an OEM Fine.

Also check out

https://www.eevblog.com/forum/testgear/klein-tools-mm2000-multi-meter-review/

PS. Klein bought some plastics molding/manufacturing company in 2005 and they probably make the shell/rubber holster for the MM6000.  That is about as much "US parts" that makes up the MM6000.

http://www.kleintools.com/content/history

Inside, the components are likely China based origin.

• Contributor
« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2016, 09:35:25 pm »
Gents, the listing is the MM6000.  I also understand there is a 600 model listed in Klein's models as well. At least the photo and description Amazon provides cleary lists; MM6000. It is why I jumped to attention. Not necessarily because of the made in U.S.A. though I would hopefully be able to assume a slightly better level of assembly. Though as suggested this is likely a preassembled unit and is installed the plastic case here. Either way, the specs say it is is a decent meter. I just cannot find any real hands on about it. What is the consensus, if any, at these forums on Fine instruments?

I know the Brymen/Greenlee has a very good safety rating and good accuracy at its price point. I know nothing of Fine. As a back up plan, if I cannot make up my mind about mid level meters then it will likely be a Fluke 87V and pay it off in twelve monthly payments to avoid the hit in the wallet all at once. As I said, I don't really need it for residential use but darn it...I want one.

Offline CustomEngineerer

• Frequent Contributor
« Reply #4 on: April 24, 2016, 09:56:46 pm »
While the Greenlee meters are more expensive than the Brymen counterpart, the Greenlee does come with a limited lifetime warranty. I recently bought the Greenlee DM860A (which is the same meter as the Brymen BM869) and have been very happy with it so far.

The following users thanked this post: Satch

Offline Lightages

• Supporter
  • Canadian po
« Reply #5 on: April 24, 2016, 11:23:32 pm »
The Klein MM6000 for $95 seems to be not a bad buy. It is rather slow with only 3 updates per second. Other than that there is very little information as far as reviews as you have said.

As has already been said, the only difference between the Brymen and the Greenlee is the warranty. If you think $28 is worth the longer warranty that is your decision.

• Contributor
« Reply #6 on: April 24, 2016, 11:41:43 pm »
Lightages, that really just about sums it up. Actually, it is not even $28 difference I'd wager when you add in carriage to the States. And as mentioned, any Greenlee dealer would be approachable for warranty service. Even a limited lifetime warranty is worth something given the nature of electronic devises and how they fail at the drop of a hat sometimes.

Thanks for sharing the information about the 6000 as well. I have never really paid close attention to the speed of meters in the specs but watching Dave's videos is revealing during those shootouts. Some of those meters take their sweet time displaying a reading.

Offline nanofrog

• Super Contributor
« Reply #7 on: April 25, 2016, 12:57:24 am »
Satch, I think you're on the right track.  :)

Shipping from TME would run you ~$10 (they're located in Poland), so the price difference would only be ~$18. Combine this with the ability to obtain warranty service should you need it, I'd recommend going for the Greenlee version given that small of a price difference.

FWIW, Brymen makes some excellent meters. I'm not 100% sure the MM6000 is made by Fine, but it certainly seems that way to me as well. To get an idea of how well Fine meters are built + performance, check out the UEI 39x series reviews & teardowns for example (i.e. bodge wire in the 393 found when Dave tore one down). Personally, I'd give the edge to Brymen, but that doesn't mean Fine is total crap either.
Please note the 39x series is now discontinued, but it should still give you an idea regarding the MM6000 IMHO.

• Contributor
« Reply #8 on: April 25, 2016, 01:30:42 am »
Thank you nanofrog. Great information. I have been searching this forum for some threads on 'who makes what' but have been somewhat unsuccessful.

Offline nanofrog

• Super Contributor
« Reply #9 on: April 25, 2016, 01:50:29 am »
Thank you nanofrog. Great information. I have been searching this forum for some threads on 'who makes what' but have been somewhat unsuccessful.
That can be tough to figure out, but between different members, quite a few have been figured out (usually are mentioned in what do you recommend or what is your favorite types of threads IIRC).  :-+

FWIW, I've figured out some of the hand tool brands' ODM's, and have picked up a few DMM ODMs as well. PM me if you want, but the information is also in the forum (check out cutters, pliers, screwdrivers, and tweezers threads).

• Contributor
« Reply #10 on: April 25, 2016, 02:15:48 am »
Thanks again nano. It is bad enough I have meter fever right now, let alone starting in again with hand tools. I am in commercial/industrial electrical maintenance with some data and minor electronic work thrown in. Think things like card access for the 'electronics' part. Very mild but I still like the proper tools.  I am probably more ridiculous with the tools than the meters. I carry Knipex pliers almost exclusively but freely admit Klein makes the best danged angled nose diagonal cutters extant. Wera micro screwdrivers. You get the idea. It is why I am spending the time on this meter purchase. Measure twice, cut once as the old carpenters used to say.

Offline nanofrog

• Super Contributor
« Reply #11 on: April 25, 2016, 03:01:47 am »
Thanks again nano. It is bad enough I have meter fever right now, let alone starting in again with hand tools. I am in commercial/industrial electrical maintenance with some data and minor electronic work thrown in. Think things like card access for the 'electronics' part. Very mild but I still like the proper tools.  I am probably more ridiculous with the tools than the meters. I carry Knipex pliers almost exclusively but freely admit Klein makes the best danged angled nose diagonal cutters extant. Wera micro screwdrivers. You get the idea. It is why I am spending the time on this meter purchase. Measure twice, cut once as the old carpenters used to say.
I'm the same way regarding tools (spend once, cry once), as I've dealt with crappy and/or incorrect tools on more than enough occasions to prove buying properly to begin with is well worth it.  :-+

That doesn't mean I spend a fortune though. :phew: ;D  Figuring out who the ODM is for a particular tool I want has paid off rather well for me (i.e. get it for half the cost or more of the rebranded version). As has finding brands that offer better value, such as Brymen, or waiting for the right deal on eBay (particularly for used). Just means acquiring stuff is slower, and I'm usually willing & able to wait.  ;)

If you're after hand tools for electronics, send me a PM.  >:D

BTW, as per Klein, their quality has dropped as of late (grew up in a family of electricians, so I'm rather familiar with the brand).  :'(

• Contributor
« Reply #12 on: April 25, 2016, 12:02:36 pm »
Totally agree about Klein's fit and finish. It ain't what it used to be. I traded out the angle nose diagonals for a pair of Knipex and while the quality is good the overall ergonomics of that particular model is not as comfortable for me to use as the Klein. And the Klein gives me greater cutting power too. Horses for courses as Dave would say. All my other pliers are Knipex and unless they bollocks it up, will be for a long time.

Electronics hand tools? Well funny you should ask but this has been a big pain in the bum for me. I need(want really) a small assortment of miniature pliers and cutters. Cutters are not so difficult. Find a good pair of beveled cutters, no need for flush cut in the industrial world, in the size you want and that fit the hand and have a good build quality and done.

Pliers are weird. A short chain nose and long chain nose of about 4-1/2 to 6 inches long is about right. But finding one with slim jaws and with serrations can get dicey. I love the size and finish options of Knipex electronics pliers but not one of them have a serrated jaw option. I will have to look at their 26 model line to find something. And even then you get into differences that seem small but work big. The 140mm model long nose have nice proportions between handle and jaw length. Move up to 160mm and some of the jaws become well over two inches long which can get in the way inside control cabinets or similar enclosures. Finicky I know but it matters to me.

Offline nanofrog

• Super Contributor
« Reply #13 on: April 25, 2016, 05:53:03 pm »
Totally agree about Klein's fit and finish. It ain't what it used to be.
I was referring to the poor metallurgy, particularly with the screwdrivers (insufficient hardening, if any). The tips are so soft on current production, you'd swear they're made out of butter.  |O May not be quite as apparent on the cutters as there's more metal, but I wouldn't be surprised if they're suffering from the same issue as well (i.e. Knicks in the blades).  :(

Electronics hand tools? Well funny you should ask but this has been a big pain in the bum for me. I need(want really) a small assortment of miniature pliers and cutters. Cutters are not so difficult. Find a good pair of beveled cutters, no need for flush cut in the industrial world, in the size you want and that fit the hand and have a good build quality and done.
Schmitz does serrated jaws extremely well. So well in fact, they're the best teeth I've ever used (don't flatten out/wear down like other brands, such as Tronex, who makes excellent cutters).  :o  :-+ Seems simple, but you'd be amazed at the differences. They also fit my hands rather well, though I do prefer the foam grips I have from Tronex and Swanstrom as they don't slip at all in my hands (I'm 6'-4" w/ long, thin fingers on otherwise big hands). The Schmitz slip to a very minor extent; I notice it if my hands are a bit sweaty in particular, but not enough it bothers me to the point I want to find other pliers (very minor gripe, but at this level, there's not much to complain about  >:D  :-DD). The Erem ergonomic versions do so as well to a bit greater extent (24xx series), as do the Lindstrom Rx series (about the same as Erem's). At least in my hands, but YMMV (this is why I bought various brands as test units to try out to begin with  >:D).

FWIW, Swanstrom's construction is effectively identical to Tronex, and are an excellent fit for me as well (extremely pleased with the S512E I have). Based on street prices, they're a bit less expensive as well. Unfortunately, there aren't many sizes & styles that come up on eBay compared to Excelta rebrands of Tronex however (or their own Lazer Line series, which is produced for them by Tronex; slight differences from their own models, but it's extremely minor <finish & shape of grips>), so most of my preferred cutters are actually Tronex (bought a bunch of different cutters to see what I liked, and Tronex came out ahead of everyone else; thus far, all of them were acquired as rebrands from Excelta). Swanstrom is there too, but there's a limited number of profiles that come up on eBay (i.e. 510, 512, 610, 612, in either standard or ergonomic variants). Others come up from time to time, but it's not consistent IME. The basic models offered however, are rather usable for electronics.  ;D

FWIW, I usually go for the semi-flush (middle of the pack vs. beveled & full flush), as they make a cleaner cut than beveled, yet have a similar lifespan as a general rule (# of cycles you can actually get out of them).

In my case, I find the longer/ergonomic versions fit me better given my height and hands. Schmitz fits, as does Tronex's ergonomic versions (longer versions begins with a 7 for Tronex, shorter grip versions start with a 5; Excelta rebrands use an E). The Erem's I have are absolutely wonderful at cutting, but the ergonomic grips slip in my hands; not to the point they're unusable, but enough that it bothers me (keep having to reposition them in my hand). If I had it to do over again, I'd go for the foam grips. The Lindstrom Rx series also slip in my hands a bit (they're currently produced in Spain, and they're not to the same quality that the Swedish versions were).

They're usually under 6" in total length (extended ergonomic versions just barely come in under 6"), but will be quite sufficient. Meaning they'll fit your hands & cut the intended wire, assuming it's within it's wire gauge specs (be careful with steel leads; this is where I use a larger head size of cutter, as it can handle the steel leads of say resistors without breaking a sweat <i.e. easy to cut & the jaws don't knick in the process>). Meaning I don't have to search out the cutter's spec on steel/piano wire (Yes, I'm lazy  :P).

Pliers are weird. A short chain nose and long chain nose of about 4-1/2 to 6 inches long is about right. But finding one with slim jaws and with serrations can get dicey. I love the size and finish options of Knipex electronics pliers but not one of them have a serrated jaw option. I will have to look at their 26 model line to find something. And even then you get into differences that seem small but work big. The 140mm model long nose have nice proportions between handle and jaw length. Move up to 160mm and some of the jaws become well over two inches long which can get in the way inside control cabinets or similar enclosures. Finicky I know but it matters to me.
Schmitz serrated models from their online store (other profiles are available from Amazon.de*, that would have an MOQ = 6 pieces if you ordered them directly from Schmitz).
  • 4212HS22 (Short Snipe Nose, Serrated Jaws)
  • 4412HS22 (Long Snipe Nose, Serrated Jaws)
FWIW, I've both of these, and am extremely satisfied.  :-+ I've a thin jaw needlenose (smooth jaw) I've not been able to replace with the suitable Schmitz serrated equivalent yet, as I don't want to order 6 of them (not tried Amazon.de; C.K. Tools or Bernstein might be the easier means of locating them if I'm willing to pay double or more Schmitz's prices).

* Direct link to Schmitz products on Amazon.de.

Hope this helps.  :)

The following users thanked this post: newbrain

• Contributor
« Reply #14 on: April 25, 2016, 09:44:20 pm »
Nano, outstanding information. Schmitz was my first choice.  I was turned on to the line by an electronics blogger from Down Under and I am pretty sure it wasn't Dave. Was it you?!! I was posting about such things over at Garage Journal and he gave me great information. I actually emailed Kim at Schmitz about buying direct from them a few months ago. She sent me a quote for several different models with different grips. Carriage was pretty dear at the time so I did not do it. But it does not mean I won't!

I tried the Amazon.de route as well but all the sellers had a 'sorry, no usa shipping' or similar warning on each product. I REALLY wish Schmitz would open up full on distribution in the States. The two models you linked to are the ones I asked her about as well. Glad to know I was on the right track!

I also agree with you about needing to sort the grip material you like. And doing it before laying money down on a whole set. I have fairly big mitts and like long handles with smallish heads for this sort of precision work. The old Klein D314-8 long reach pliers were grand but they discontinued them. So I was looking at smaller pliers the same way. Long handles compared to jaw length. I honestly do not necessarily need true micro sized electronics pliers but keeping the grips around 125mm long and the jaws around 50mm for the 'long' ones and around 25-30mm for the short ones would be great. And Schmitz has these sorts of pliers in their line. Including I might add angle tip models in just about every size and you can get the tips bent about in the middle of the jaws or closer to the tip(my preference for control cabinet work) and they offer three grip materials. Schmitz knows how to rock the precision pliers. As an aside, have you been able to handle all three grip materials from Shcmitz? I like the look(in photos anyway) of their handle that is sort of in between the plastic dipped and true ergonomic. I cannot remember what they call it. Thanks again for the load of help.

Offline bitseeker

• Super Contributor
  • Lots of engineer-tweakable parts inside!
« Reply #15 on: April 25, 2016, 10:35:21 pm »
I recently bought the Greenlee DM860A (which is the same meter as the Brymen BM869) and have been very happy with it so far.

I have the Greenlee DM820A (single temperature probe input) and have been happy with it. I was originally looking at the 510A, but got a good deal on the 820A. The dual display has proven more useful than I expected (e.g., seeing noise or instability when measuring a DC voltage via the simultaneous AC volts display).
TEA is the way. | TEA Time channel

Offline nanofrog

• Super Contributor
« Reply #16 on: April 26, 2016, 05:08:41 am »
I was turned on to the line by an electronics blogger from Down Under and I am pretty sure it wasn't Dave. Was it you?!!
That would be PrecisionTools (I and other members also have accounts on Garage Journal :P). Sadly, he took down his website.

Before he did however, that's where I learned Schmitz was the ODM as well.  :-+ I'd had access to C.K. Tools before, so was familiar with the quality at least. He wasn't all that impressed with the Knipex's either by comparison, nor NWS's own stuff (dipped grips).

I actually emailed Kim at Schmitz about buying direct from them a few months ago. She sent me a quote for several different models with different grips. Carriage was pretty dear at the time so I did not do it. But it does not mean I won't!
I've dealt with here as well (they're a small family run company).  8)

Regarding shipping, purchasing a single pair is a bit on the expensive side, but not untenable either. The trick is to buy multiples, as it drops the per unit shipping cost to what you'd expect from say an eBay vendor that's not gouging. To put this into perspective, I bought 4 pair, and the total price per pair was ~$28, so not bad at all.  :-+

Also, last I checked, the shipping had even come down from what I paid, so that should ease your fears.  ;) Shipping to the US is also fairly quick, and zero issues with customs (my order took ~11 days to arrive at my door).  :clap:

Also, if you're unaware, VAT will vanish when you input your US address in their online store. I used my linked checking account linked to PayPal to get a lower currency conversion rate (came to ~2% of total, which isn't bad at all; rates for using a CC ran 4% last I saw).

I tried the Amazon.de route as well but all the sellers had a 'sorry, no usa shipping' or similar warning on each product.
That sucks.   :--

I REALLY wish Schmitz would open up full on distribution in the States. The two models you linked to are the ones I asked her about as well. Glad to know I was on the right track!
FWIW, I also picked up:Makes for a decent all around set based on what's available through their online store (this may be the key to keeping the shipping costs low, as the MOQ of 6 units for the other styles I wanted put a stop to that immediately).

***Also note that they only offer the compound grips on the products available through their online store.*** That said, they're nice, so I don't think you'd be disappointed in them (more below).

I'd like to see better availability as well, but keep in mind that if they decide to sell their own line on full scale, they'd need distributors or balloon up in size. Which would cause the prices to shoot up to similar figures the rebranding companies sell for. It would also likely damage their ODM business, which is still their core. What they appear to be doing makes sense for their size and market IMHO.

So it looks like I'll have to do without or pay handsomely for the remaining pairs I'd like to add to my bench, given what you discovered regarding Amazon.de. I find it a bit strange though, as the seller is actually Schmitz (maybe something to do with Amazon.de?). ***If they've lifted the MOQ = 6 units per P/N, please let me know.***  ;D

I also agree with you about needing to sort the grip material you like. And doing it before laying money down on a whole set. I have fairly big mitts and like long handles with smallish heads for this sort of precision work. The old Klein D314-8 long reach pliers were grand but they discontinued them. So I was looking at smaller pliers the same way. Long handles compared to jaw length. I honestly do not necessarily need true micro sized electronics pliers but keeping the grips around 125mm long and the jaws around 50mm for the 'long' ones and around 25-30mm for the short ones would be great. And Schmitz has these sorts of pliers in their line. Including I might add angle tip models in just about every size and you can get the tips bent about in the middle of the jaws or closer to the tip(my preference for control cabinet work) and they offer three grip materials. Schmitz knows how to rock the precision pliers. As an aside, have you been able to handle all three grip materials from Shcmitz? I like the look(in photos anyway) of their handle that is sort of in between the plastic dipped and true ergonomic. I cannot remember what they call it. Thanks again for the load of help.
I did take a bit of a gamble on the grips, as I'd only had access to the vinyl dipped ones (knew what the business ends were capable of though >:D). But I figured I could certainly live with 125mm, based on the other stuff I already had combined with PrecisionTools' blog site article on them.

Given what you like regarding grip size, I think you'd be very pleased with Schmitz's grips.  ;D But would absolutely fall in love with the longer grip versions from Tronex (or Excelta) and Swanstrom (grip material is foam on all of these). Tronex P/N's will start with a 7, while both Excelta and Swanstrom use an E in the P/N IME.

As per head sizes and shapes, I've a mix. Most fall in the medium category (oval, taper, relieved taper, and angulated), but I've one small oval, one large oval, and some specialty models (rebranded Tronex 7071 for fine pitch IC legs, and a couple of stand-off cutters). Buying off of eBay made the collection I have possible, and test out different brands & grips, so I couldn't be more pleased over the financial impact (only paid ~15% of retail IIRC  >:D).

• Contributor
« Reply #17 on: April 26, 2016, 05:54:59 pm »
Gents, the 510a is on its way to me as we speak. I checked the Amazon cart last night and they had lowered the price to $130.03!  I wasn't waiting any longer. About the best bang for buck I could find. Warranty to boot.

Offline bitseeker

• Super Contributor
  • Lots of engineer-tweakable parts inside!
« Reply #18 on: April 26, 2016, 07:12:55 pm »
Excellent, Satch. Let us know how you like it once you've put some quality time on it.
TEA is the way. | TEA Time channel

• Contributor
« Reply #19 on: April 26, 2016, 09:39:38 pm »
Will do!

Offline nolefan

• Contributor
« Reply #20 on: April 27, 2016, 12:01:07 am »
Just wanted to say that I have just received my Klein Tools mm6000 for $90 USD.

Before I say how it performs let me say why I bought it.

For 35 yrs I have used very good Fluke meters on the job. I have nothing negative to say about fluke. Fluke is like the Mercedes Benz of DMMs. Very nice, very well made and last a long time. However, they are very expensive. I have never owned one myself just radio shack meters. While the radio shack meter got me in the ball park and lasted me 20 yrs, I needed more. Working on appliances, air conditioners ect. I found I needed a capacitor checker for run caps. The temp function is also very nice. So I began to research good affordable meters around $100 range. After watching the $100 shootout I learned alot. I liked what I saw in the klein meter. Home Depot in the US sells them. However, I found the mm6000 for $90. Now this meter has a .2% DC accuracy. WOW! A meter that performs like a Fluke in both accuracy and durability. So I ordered it. After testing it against a certified, recently calibrated Fluke 87 lll with   higher resilution and a Agilent 6 digit display meter. In DC it was exactly the same reading as the Fluke and Agilent. AC was also on the money. I measured resistance and they matched exactly. Freq. Was also dead on.

With that said, for a low cost meter I have no regrets!  Find a bargain price and buy it.
« Last Edit: April 27, 2016, 12:06:00 am by nolefan »

Offline retiredcaps

• Super Contributor
« Reply #21 on: April 27, 2016, 12:30:22 am »
Just wanted to say that I have just received my Klein Tools mm6000 for $90 USD.
Can you post some pictures of the inside so we can see the pcb (both sides) to get a clue who made this meter?

Offline nolefan

• Contributor
« Reply #22 on: April 27, 2016, 01:55:52 am »
Sure! I'll  Try to get them posted  in the next couple of days.

• Contributor
« Reply #23 on: April 27, 2016, 12:01:03 pm »
noelfan, thank you for posting. I would indeed be interested in seeing the board on the MM6000 as well. I came within a hairs breadth of buying it. If not for the Greenlee being reduced so much in price I would have. I have always felt the mid range meters were typically neither fish nor fowl. Either wait for a deal like the 6000 seems to be these days or buck up and buy Fluke, Agilent, or similar. The only exception seemed to be the Brymen models and the Greenlee deal made it an easy choice. Who knows? When you get meter fever a MM6000 may show up in the stable as well.

Offline PedroDaGr8

• Super Contributor
  • A sociable geek chemist
« Reply #24 on: April 27, 2016, 03:01:10 pm »
Sure! I'll  Try to get them posted  in the next couple of days.

I can't wait, really looking forward to seeing as well.
The very existence of flamethrowers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done." -George Carlin

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf