Author Topic: Electrical ratings for external trigger inputs on test equipment?  (Read 604 times)

Offline AlanRTopic starter

• Regular Contributor
For some reason I can't ever find the ratings of the external triggers on test equipment like my 34465A DMM for example. Like they never mention votlage level, max frequency before the instrument can no longer trigger due to trigger frequency being too high, what type of waveform to use to trigger the instrument to do something, duty cycle, etc....

If curious why I need this data:

I have a PLC that I wrote a ladder program into that need to send a signal from it's 5 volt output digital module to the external trigger inputs of my test equipment when a condition has been met that my PLC is going to measure with the 12 bit ADC analog modules I have attached to it that can read voltage levels on it's analog inputs.

EDIT: Well since all of you are useless to helping me, I had to do some serious digging. It seems all external triggers are TTL from all vendors that make test equipment. Thought it was. Thanks for not helping me at all guys!!!
« Last Edit: March 31, 2018, 08:25:32 pm by AlanR »

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf