Author Topic: Fluke 87-V  (Read 3922 times)

Offline WmackyTopic starter

• Regular Contributor
Fluke 87-V
« on: May 31, 2014, 06:21:33 pm »
I see these are on sale around the web, and would like to pick one up. So what is the chance of Fluke releasing the "ALL NEW Updated" 87  1 day after a finally pick one of these puppies up!?!

Offline austere

• Contributor
Re: Fluke 87-V
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2014, 06:33:06 pm »
Do you mean discounted or available for purchase? ;D I'm in the market for one as well, Australian prices are set at a disgusting mark up level.

Anyway, I'd just pick one up, multimeter technology advances at a slow pace and after that GSM problem you may as well get one that you know will work for sure rather than a new untested model.

• Regular Contributor
« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2014, 07:18:03 pm »
I meant discounted. $359 on Amazon.

Offline FrankenPC

• Supporter
« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2014, 07:32:35 pm »
I meant discounted. $359 on Amazon.

What country do you live in?  In the US Tequipment.net has them for 359$.  We get 6% off using an EEVBLOG discount code.  Email Tequipment about it.
Chinglish poetry: In the hot summer. In the car ran full steam. It tastes strange. For this worry? With this fan will bring you a cool summer. Suitable for all kinds of cars. Agricultural vehicles. Van. Tricycle.

• Regular Contributor
« Reply #4 on: June 02, 2014, 06:48:15 pm »
Thanks!

OK, I've got the EEVblog Code,  But darn if I can find the box to enter it during checkout?

Offline FrankenPC

• Supporter
« Reply #5 on: June 02, 2014, 07:06:02 pm »
Thanks!

OK, I've got the EEVblog Code,  But darn if I can find the box to enter it during checkout?

It should be towards the end of the checkout process.
Chinglish poetry: In the hot summer. In the car ran full steam. It tastes strange. For this worry? With this fan will bring you a cool summer. Suitable for all kinds of cars. Agricultural vehicles. Van. Tricycle.

• Regular Contributor
« Reply #6 on: June 02, 2014, 11:21:29 pm »
Nope not there!  I go to the cart, select shipping then click on Paypal. It goes to paypal for me to pay. No discount box?

• Regular Contributor
« Reply #7 on: June 02, 2014, 11:35:57 pm »
Never mind. I found that I had to sign up for an account to get the discount instead of using the quick Paypal checkout!

What a deal though.  87/V on sale for $359, + A free generic case, then an additional $ off for EEV! Finally getting a 87 !!!! Got it for $338 shipped with a case.   My current meter is a Sears only version Fluke, which I love BTW!
« Last Edit: June 02, 2014, 11:39:12 pm by Wmacky »

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf