Author Topic: HP / Agilent Power Supply A2Interface PCA board schematic (processor Board)  (Read 1672 times)

Offline JesterTopic starter

• Frequent Contributor
It appears that Agilent uses the same basic processor board for many of their power supplies, I have seen the same board in the 6612C, 66309, and now a 6633B. The service manual provides pseudo schematics for the main power board, but not this interface board. It appears that I have a fault on this board, when I connect the flat ribbon cable between the A2  Interface PCA (processor board) and the A1 main power supply board one of the tantalum capacitors on the interface (processor) board gets really hot.

I need a schematic of the A2 Interface PCA (processor board)  to determine what's going on. Does anyone have or no where I can find the schematic for this board?
Agilent part # is 5063-3429, or 5063-3439, however many other variations of this board for example for the 6611, 6612, 6613, 66309 etc will likely be close enough to allow me to determine what's gong on.

Offline JesterTopic starter

• Frequent Contributor
I was able to find the interface signals on a 66309 Schematic and that was enough to get me close enough to the problem. This power supply is now fixed and calibrated.

Offline av500

• Contributor
I was able to find the interface signals on a 66309 Schematic and that was enough to get me close enough to the problem. This power supply is now fixed and calibrated.

hi there, do you have 66309 schematics?

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf