Author Topic: Point me to latest info on DYI DSOXLAN  (Read 17026 times)

Offline azer

• Regular Contributor
Re: Point me to latest info on DYI DSOXLAN
« Reply #25 on: January 25, 2018, 02:27:27 pm »
It only contains the diptrace files for the pcb unfortunately, I was looking for the cad files for the plastic brackets.

Offline hax129

« Reply #26 on: January 25, 2018, 07:30:19 pm »
I recently had another small batch made of my DSOXLANONLY module in order to help out a friend in need…

The module is based around a connector from Pulse that I used for a previous project.

I’m now offering up the remaining sets including the connector and SMDs (full kit):

- Main PCB with immersion gold finish and chamfered edge connector
- Back-plate PCB (keeps the module in place)
- LAN connector (Pulse J0011D01BNL)
- 1 x 0R resistor (R100, “0” marking, optional use)
- 1 x 10R resistor (R200, “100” marking)
- 2 x 300R resistors (R201+R202, “301” marking)
- 2 x 100nF capacitors (C200+C201, no marking)

Feel free to PM me in case you’re interested, I’m sure you’ll find my offer very reasonable…

See also my original post here: https://www.eevblog.com/forum/testgear/point-me-to-latest-info-on-dyi-dsoxlan/msg851949/#msg851949

Best regards,
Henrik

Offline Pinkus

• Frequent Contributor
« Reply #27 on: January 25, 2018, 10:09:25 pm »
I have one including 3D-printed bezel for sale. I purchased it from an EEVblog user a while ago, but never used it as I purchased a genuine one with VGA in the meantime, though for >200 Euro.
It works for all DSOX2K and DSOX3K scopes and allows hacking it.
With the printed bezel (silver-grey) it looks very nice and it snaps into place. Also the bottom comes with a mechanical support on both sides of the board to remove the stress off the edge connector. You really do not want to damage your expensive scope!

Price: 20 Euro. Just drop me a PM.
« Last Edit: January 25, 2018, 10:17:33 pm by Pinkus »

Offline LeMaitre

« Reply #28 on: March 16, 2018, 10:37:27 pm »
@Pinkus is your board still available?

Offline Pinkus

• Frequent Contributor
« Reply #29 on: March 16, 2018, 10:47:33 pm »
Yes it is. You sent me a PM and I tried to answer, but I am getting an error message that the mail box is full (see screenshot attached).
I am getting this at some (but not all) other users too.
I already reported this problem. Best would be you send me a pm with your email address, I will send you an email then.

Offline jasonbrent

• Regular Contributor
« Reply #30 on: March 16, 2018, 11:42:45 pm »
Yes it is. You sent me a PM and I tried to answer, but I am getting an error message that the mail box is full (see screenshot attached).
I am getting this at some (but not all) other users too.
I already reported this problem. Best would be you send me a pm with your email address, I will send you an email then.

That may be an artifact of the recent spamming and change for PM capabilities for those with few posts (<5?). Perhaps that is implemented by setting users inbox limits to 0 if their post count is low...

-j

Offline LeMaitre

« Reply #31 on: March 16, 2018, 11:50:32 pm »
My inbox says I have 1 message and it is 100% full. I PM'd Dave asking for help.

Offline LeMaitre

« Reply #32 on: March 20, 2018, 11:12:33 am »
@jasonbrent you are right. This is my number 5 so should fix this.

Thanks

Offline Saa1206

• Contributor
« Reply #33 on: June 14, 2018, 04:00:42 pm »
I recently had another small batch made of my DSOXLANONLY module in order to help out a friend in need…
The module is based around a connector from Pulse that I used for a previous project.
Feel free to PM me in case you’re interested, I’m sure you’ll find my offer very reasonable…
Best regards,
Henrik
Hi, Henrik!
Just tryed to PM you, but received: "PM could not be sent to 'hax129' as their inbox is full!"
How one could get in touch with you?
Regards, Anatoly.

Offline Saa1206

• Contributor
« Reply #34 on: June 14, 2018, 04:06:41 pm »
Sorry for being (possibly) violating some (maybe moral) rules, but I desperatly need to gain five messages to liberate my post box for incoming PMs.
Promise not to post such dummy messages in the future )
Regards.

Offline hax129

« Reply #35 on: June 14, 2018, 04:27:27 pm »
Hi Anatoly

I'm very sorry about that, I have just cleaned out my inbox and should now be able to receive PMs again...

Best regards,
Henrik

Best regards,
Henrik
Hi, Henrik!
Just tryed to PM you, but received: "PM could not be sent to 'hax129' as their inbox is full!"
How one could get in touch with you?
Regards, Anatoly.

Offline Hexley

• Regular Contributor
« Reply #36 on: August 20, 2018, 12:27:42 am »

I’m now offering up the remaining sets including the connector and SMDs (full kit):

Best regards,
Henrik

Just finished assembling my kit from Henrik, and it works quite well in a DSOX3024A. The kit arrived in San Francisco 12 days after posting from Denmark. Very high quality kit; thanks, Henrik.

Offline Zucca

• Supporter
  • EE meid in Itali
« Reply #37 on: August 20, 2018, 08:02:08 am »
GoPro!

https://www.eevblog.com/forum/testgear/dsox2000-and-3000-series-licence-have-anyone-tried-to-hack-that-scope/msg1468202/#msg1468202

Daniel well done, I appreciate KS playing with us here! The only problem with Keysight is my bank account, I TEA level love your company and all KS products.
« Last Edit: August 20, 2018, 08:29:54 am by zucca »
Can't know what you don't love. St. Augustine
Can't love what you don't know. Zucca

Offline fuzzoli

• Regular Contributor
« Reply #38 on: June 06, 2021, 03:32:15 am »
Apologies for reviving an old thread, but I was wondering if anyone has the original CAD files for the 3D printed mounting brackets for this board.  I have a version of the board which has the magjack offset to one side, so I'd like to modify the models accordingly.  The STLs aren't easily changed, so I'd import the CAD models into FreeCAD and move the jack's opening over.

Thanks!

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf