Author Topic: Polish storage Oscilloscope KR-7401 schematics, manuals  (Read 2035 times)

Offline klimmTopic starter

• Contributor
Polish storage Oscilloscope KR-7401 schematics, manuals
« on: May 27, 2018, 04:21:31 pm »
Hi all,
I am in search of the above docs,  as I do have the thing not working, of course, but no info about it.
It uses the RFT B13S13 CRT but also about this one can't get any info

Kind regards,
Gelu
« Last Edit: May 27, 2018, 05:06:11 pm by klimm »

Offline Pinkus

• Frequent Contributor
Re: Polish storage Oscilloscope KR-7401 schematics, manuals
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2018, 07:48:49 am »
How about some photos from outside and also inside? We might be able to recognize it as a different brand which would make it easier to find documents.

• Contributor
« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2018, 10:02:19 am »
There is no such other brand, Pinkus

Offline fejkblad

« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2018, 10:22:39 am »

Offline Pinkus

• Frequent Contributor
« Reply #4 on: May 30, 2018, 10:25:57 am »
You never know. Maybe somebody recognizes it as a scope also being sold by brand xyz.
btw: did you ask the manufacturer?
At least in their brochure they are proudly referring to their invention from 1986
http://radiotechnika.com.pl/component/tinydoc/document/124?format=raw
page 5, bottom right corner. So chances are not too small that they do have some documentation somewhere.

• Contributor
« Reply #5 on: May 30, 2018, 11:49:23 am »
Fejkblad,  Pinkus,
Thank you for your help.
It was maybe not polite from me not to mention that I really searched the internet before posting.
Who would believe me anyway.
Of course, before posting here, I did it on romanian forums, and on elektroda.pl. I find there 2 threads dealing with repair/restoration of this oscilloscope Gizmon and Milik. There was some info but didn't help much, as mine has different symptoms and the guys there had schematics at hand. So, I opened a thread on elektroda.pl asking for docs. No answer yet. I also wrote an mail to Radiotechnika asking for docs. I also find their flyer mentioning the KR-7401. Well after waiting for more than a week, I decided to also ask here, seeing some of you guys are from Poland. I now have a thread on Robotrontechnik forum that mostly deals with ex DDR stuff, in search of data for the CRT the RFT's  B13S13 which is a storage CRT.
During the cold war, no western country would buy from eastern ones, technology, only dumping consumer goods.
So, again, no chance that we could discover the KR-7401 under other name in the western world  :) 

Well, opening the machine, I determined by eye the pins of the CRT and  I supplied the filament with 6.3V. Measured a small current between cathode and control grid  I=40uA after running for about 3 minutes. Not much life in it I would say, but I still have the option of trying to regenerate the cathode for about other  500 hours of working  which for my needs as radio amateur is really ok. I need a scope not so often and it is the provocation of repairing it instead of making a postal box of it :) 
Thanks again, Gelu, YO5TC

Offline Jacon

• Regular Contributor
« Reply #6 on: May 30, 2018, 08:03:50 pm »
Fejkblad,  Pinkus,
Thank you for your help.
It was maybe not polite from me not to mention that I really searched the internet before posting.
Who would believe me anyway.
Well, not me, obviously...

As you should find this site:

http://www.instrukcje-schematy.pl/

containing countless documentation pieces regarding almost every T&M equipment produced here.
But they're not free to get, for sure...

• Contributor
« Reply #7 on: May 31, 2018, 01:08:23 pm »
Thank you Jacon,

I was not aware of the site. I wrote an email and I quickly got the infos in polish,  scanned at a relative low quality . Too bad the phots were not cleaned before transformed in PDF, an this makes the document hard to read. 
The price was really ok and overall, I have more info than before.

Thank you again

Gelu, YO5TC

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf