Author Topic: Rigol 1000Z series: all options standard  (Read 1497 times)

Offline TomS_Topic starter

• Frequent Contributor
Rigol 1000Z series: all options standard
« on: October 17, 2018, 08:10:39 am »
(I did a very weak search for this, apologies if it has already been posted and Ive just been under a rock for some time)

I was just browsing the Rigol website to grab some prices for a friend and noticed that the 1000Z series now comes with all options standard. According to the website:

All options now come standard and preinstalled with any new 1000Z Oscilloscope including serial decode, deep memory, record mode, and advanced triggering.

This only seems to apply in North America (United States and Canada), not Europe or International (which seems to cover Australia at the very least), and I didnt check any other non-English speaking country pages.

Offline Fungus

• Super Contributor
Re: Rigol 1000Z series: all options standard
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2018, 08:32:36 am »
(I did a very weak search for this, apologies if it has already been posted and Ive just been under a rock for some time)

I was just browsing the Rigol website to grab some prices for a friend and noticed that the 1000Z series now comes with all options standard. According to the website:
All options now come standard and preinstalled with any new 1000Z Oscilloscope including serial decode, deep memory, record mode, and advanced triggering.

Yep, it's been that way for a while now.

(possibly a response the Siglent, who include serial decoders, etc., as standard)

This only seems to apply in North America (United States and Canada), not Europe or International (which seems to cover Australia at the very least), and I didnt check any other non-English speaking country pages.

It's worldwide.

The following users thanked this post: TomS_

Offline TomS_Topic starter

• Frequent Contributor
« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2018, 09:26:25 am »
Ah very good then. I dont look at the Rigol website very often. ^-^

Offline Fungus

• Super Contributor
« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2018, 09:27:39 am »
If only they'd do 100Mhz as standard.  :popcorn: