Author Topic: Rigol DS1074Z inside Picture  (Read 56814 times)

Offline seronday

• Regular Contributor
Re: Rigol DS1074Z inside Picture
« Reply #50 on: November 28, 2013, 10:52:14 pm »
Frequency Response plot of a Rigol DS1074Z for those who may be interested.
Thanks! This confirms my suspicion that the frequency roll off is quite flat.
What signal source do you used?

The measurements were made using a calibrated Systron Donner RF signal generator connected via a 50 ohm coax cable to a "T" piece with a 50 ohm termination on the DSO.

I have since made an additional plot using the supplied Rigol RP2200 probe set to x10.
The probe is fitted with a BNC adaptor and connected to the "T" with 50 ohm termination , which is now directly on the signal generator output.
This is probably a better representation of "real world" type measurements.

Offline durec

« Reply #51 on: June 14, 2014, 09:14:43 pm »

Please see my personal text  :)
yes i had try it, and it work

Thank you! It works for me ^-^

but, after reboot, the scope return to trial mode again :(
how about your scope after reboot?

Hi,  license key from personal text of CRT is not working for me.  I have DS1074z-s, SW ver. 00.04.00.   

Offline alank2

• Super Contributor
« Reply #52 on: October 16, 2014, 07:40:46 pm »
Did anyone ever figure out how to get into the extended system info menu shown on post #10 ?

Offline thieringpeti

• Contributor
« Reply #53 on: December 24, 2014, 02:22:40 pm »
Hi everybody!

I've bought few months ago a DS1074Z, added all options (compiled & ran the 4-in-1 stuff), working perfectly.I enjoy this scope, covers all of my needs in my home lab...

But, what the rear LAN connector and the USB connector is used for? I could only save the screen image, even slower than connecting a thumb drive to the scope, and pressing the hardcopy button... The CD found in the scope's box contained only the manual, and an almost useless frontend that only can be used to send some commands which aren't described well.

Is there any possibility to remote control this scope from a PC? Or the on-board Ethernet and USB connector is only some useless gadget?

EDIT: found THIS: https://www.eevblog.com/forum/testgear/rigol-ds1000z200040006000-waveform-capture-utility/ working with USB, but with LAN cannot connect to scope... Fast(er) response than the program on the Rigol CD...
« Last Edit: December 24, 2014, 04:45:31 pm by thieringpeti »

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf