Author Topic: Rigol DS2000 on its way to being replaced?  (Read 2424 times)

Offline rramirezTopic starter

• Contributor
Rigol DS2000 on its way to being replaced?
« on: April 28, 2016, 07:43:34 pm »
The Rigol DS2000 series is starting to be discounted a bit more than it previously was, maybe just because of Siglent pricing moves, IDK. Anyone have any insights or projections as to what Rigol will do with the DS2000 series; maybe release a Z series version?

Russ
Russ

Offline Sylphio

Re: Rigol DS2000 on its way to being replaced?
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2016, 05:10:18 am »
I seriously wonder too, i want to upgrade my old but reliable ds1052E and i cannot find any product roadmap from rigol.

Offline tautech

• Super Contributor
  • Taupaki Technologies Ltd. Siglent Distributor NZ.
    • Taupaki Technologies Ltd.
« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2016, 05:55:21 am »
The Rigol DS2000 series is starting to be discounted a bit more than it previously was, maybe just because of Siglent pricing moves, IDK. Anyone have any insights or projections as to what Rigol will do with the DS2000 series; maybe release a Z series version?

Russ
What Siglent pricing movements?  :-//

Sure the SDS2000X and SDS1000X series are on promotional pricing ATM but that's for a fixed term only.
Options and BW upgrades thrown in at the same pricing but I'm not aware of any other official discounting going on.
http://www.siglentamerica.com/marketing_216

Avid Rabid Hobbyist
Siglent Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/@SiglentVideo/videos

Offline rf-loop

• Super Contributor
  • Born in Finland with DLL21 in hand
« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2016, 06:35:20 am »

Russ
What Siglent pricing movements?  :-//

Sure the SDS2000X and SDS1000X series are on promotional pricing ATM but that's for a fixed term only.
Options and BW upgrades thrown in at the same pricing but I'm not aware of any other official discounting going on.
http://www.siglentamerica.com/marketing_216

Also I do not know any official pricing changes. Only some very limited time promotional offers, exept that quality and after sales customer care is developing continuously average better. Of course this can also think so that the relative price is falling. (if wild sellers do not destroy this)
I drive a LEC (low el. consumption) BEV car. Smoke exhaust pipes - go to museum. In Finland quite all electric power is made using nuclear, wind, solar and water.

Wises must compel the mad barbarians to stop their crimes against humanity. Where have the wises gone?

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf