Author Topic: Rigol MSO/DS1000Z: new User Guide & new Programming Guide  (Read 3939 times)

Offline KarelTopic starter

• Super Contributor
Rigol MSO/DS1000Z: new User Guide & new Programming Guide
« on: February 06, 2016, 08:27:42 am »

Offline Mechatrommer

• Super Contributor
  • reassessing directives...
Re: Rigol MSO/DS1000Z: new User Guide & new Programming Guide
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2016, 02:10:36 pm »
thanks. there are new update on WAV:DATA? section, more detailed explanation on how to read multiple blocks memory. but i already code that last night by using imagination, glad that i coded correctly. but the interleaving channel data issue in https://www.eevblog.com/forum/testgear/rigol-ds1000z-series-(ds1054z-ds1074z-ds1104z-and-s-models)-bugswish-list/msg861267/#msg861267 is not addressed...
Nature: Evolution and the Illusion of Randomness (Stephen L. Talbott): Its now indisputable that... organisms “expertise” contextualizes its genome, and its nonsense to say that these powers are under the control of the genome being contextualized - Barbara McClintock

• Super Contributor
« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2016, 02:25:20 pm »
thanks. there are new update on WAV:DATA? section, more detailed explanation on how to read multiple blocks memory. but i already code that last night by using imagination, glad that i coded correctly. but the interleaving channel data issue in https://www.eevblog.com/forum/testgear/rigol-ds1000z-series-(ds1054z-ds1074z-ds1104z-and-s-models)-bugswish-list/msg861267/#msg861267 is not addressed...

What needs to be addressed exactly?
DSRemote still works correctly with the latest firmware and downloads the deep memory waveform data as described
in Rigol's programming guide.

Offline Mechatrommer

• Super Contributor
  • reassessing directives...
« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2016, 02:31:27 pm »
that... if you activate more than 1 channel, you'll get spaghetti arrangement data. and this guide is how to handle this and that etc etc..
Nature: Evolution and the Illusion of Randomness (Stephen L. Talbott): Its now indisputable that... organisms “expertise” contextualizes its genome, and its nonsense to say that these powers are under the control of the genome being contextualized - Barbara McClintock

• Super Contributor
« Reply #4 on: February 06, 2016, 02:51:16 pm »
that... if you activate more than 1 channel, you'll get spaghetti arrangement data. and this guide is how to handle this and that etc etc..

Try DSRemote with multiple channels activated. It doesn't produce spaghetti.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf