Author Topic: Hantek DPO6204B  (Read 250 times)

Offline stre_l0kTopic starter

Hantek DPO6204B
« on: August 20, 2024, 04:36:49 pm »
Hello! Please help me with the choice. The local store has the oscilloscopes I'm interested in:
1. Hantek DSO4204C (one of the advantages is the presence of a generator).
2. Hantek DPO6204B (i didn’t quite understand what kind of luminescent screen it was).
3. Rigol DHO804 (there is a lot of information on it on the forum).
I couldn’t find any information on the hantek dpo 6204b on the forum, or a video of the operation on YouTube. They all cost about the same, about $600. The bandwidth is approximately the same (with hacked rigol). Hantek's advantages include manual (rather than touch) control, plus knobs for each channel. Can you tell me which one is better for the job? Very rarely (once or twice a year) it is necessary to look at signals with a frequency of 100 MHz, so I don’t even consider oscilloscopes from the lower band. I read the topic for beginners. I am involved in electronics development, so from time to time I have to spend a lot of time with prototypes and monitor various signals and interfaces (spi, i2c, can, rs485).

Offline coromonadalix

• Super Contributor
« Last Edit: August 20, 2024, 04:42:15 pm by coromonadalix »

Offline stre_l0kTopic starter

Re: Hantek DPO6204B
« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2024, 04:51:58 pm »
Thanks for the clarification between DPO and DSO! As I understand it, Rigol’s UltraVision technology is similar to DPO?
Hacking is, of course, a plus, but there is also a guarantee that immediately puts an end to hacking before the warranty period expires (you never know if the product will be defective or something like that).
At work I use the Tektronix DPO4054B, but I can’t afford one for myself, so the question arose of choosing the optimal budget oscilloscope.

Online tautech

• Super Contributor
  • Taupaki Technologies Ltd. Siglent Distributor NZ.
    • Taupaki Technologies Ltd.
Re: Hantek DPO6204B
« Reply #3 on: August 20, 2024, 11:40:42 pm »
Have a good look at SDS804X HD..........
Avid Rabid Hobbyist.
Some stuff seen @ Siglent HQ cannot be shared.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf