Author Topic: UXR1104A Infiniium UXR-Series Oscilloscope 110 GHz, 4 Channels PRICE ?  (Read 9462 times)

Offline lordvader88Topic starter

• Frequent Contributor
  • !
Whats it cost ? they want u to fill out a forum for a quote, I'm guessing tens of 1000s

too bad they don't have down payment plans, oh well

https://www.keysight.com/en/pdx-2935729-pn-UXR1104A/110-ghz-4-channel-uxr-series-real-time-infiniium-oscilloscope?cc=CA&lc=eng

I didn't notice the other threads on 1st page already about this
« Last Edit: September 21, 2018, 06:15:08 pm by lordvader88 »

Offline drussell

• Super Contributor
  • Hardcore Geek
Re: UXR1104A Infiniium UXR-Series Oscilloscope 110 GHz, 4 Channels PRICE ?
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2018, 06:08:59 pm »
Whats it cost ? they want u to fill out a forum for a quote, I'm guessing tens of 1000s

Umm, a lot more than that.  The 2-channel 110 GHz model supposedly lists for around $1.3 Million, if I'm not mistaken.

There is already another thread about this amazing unit:

https://www.eevblog.com/forum/testgear/something-amazing!-keysight-uxr-110ghz-256gss-10-bit-scope-teardown-exp/

Absolutely mind blowing.  Sheer madness.   :scared:
« Last Edit: September 21, 2018, 06:13:48 pm by drussell »

Offline lordvader88Topic starter

• Frequent Contributor
  • !
« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2018, 06:09:28 pm »
oh wow, so if I had the cash it would be like deciding what supercar or what hobby equip to get
« Last Edit: September 21, 2018, 06:12:34 pm by lordvader88 »

Offline Miti

• Super Contributor
« Reply #3 on: September 21, 2018, 06:11:13 pm »
I hope nobody buys it and they'll give us a big discount, like 50 - 75%.  ;)

Edit: And a $15 Eevblog coupon...
« Last Edit: September 21, 2018, 06:12:51 pm by Miti »
Fear does not stop death, it stops life.

Offline Mechatrommer

• Super Contributor
  • reassessing directives...
« Reply #4 on: September 21, 2018, 06:23:43 pm »
oh wow, so if I had the cash it would be like deciding what supercar or what hobby equip to get
expect near 2 millions for 4 channels. so when you will make the order? are you ok mate? go this thread https://www.eevblog.com/forum/testgear/keysight-uxr-questions/msg1837652/#msg1837652 and ask to your heart content to the Keysight representative. someone asked about student price i'm not sure if he is serious. i mean 50% discount is pure dellusional, even if it can, thats still more than half a million. you can get many many virgins with that money.
Nature: Evolution and the Illusion of Randomness (Stephen L. Talbott): Its now indisputable that... organisms “expertise” contextualizes its genome, and its nonsense to say that these powers are under the control of the genome being contextualized - Barbara McClintock

Offline Keysight DanielBogdanoff

• Supporter
  • ALL THE SCOPES!
    • Keysight Scopes YouTube channel
« Reply #5 on: September 21, 2018, 06:26:18 pm »
It's easily >$1M for the 110 GHz versions. In general, 4 channel scopes are 20-40% more than their 2 channel counterparts.

It's also worth mentioning that for this level of equipment the buyers usually have some sort of purchase agreement with us and they aren't paying 100% list price. I was also only half-joking about a student discount, we'd definitely talk options with whoever is serious and interested.

Offline Miti

• Super Contributor
« Reply #6 on: September 21, 2018, 06:30:20 pm »
i mean 50% discount is pure dellusional, even if it can, thats still more than half a million.

Considering that Keysight throws in the calibrator for free, I think for half a million it would be a bargain. Do you know how much you save in the long run?

Offline Mechatrommer

• Super Contributor
  • reassessing directives...
« Reply #7 on: September 21, 2018, 06:39:45 pm »
Considering that Keysight throws in the calibrator for free, I think for half a million it would be a bargain. Do you know how much you save in the long run?
if you have government (military) contracts, you dont even need discount to make a big saving. i believe, the business model of this kind of scope is lingering around this kind of situation, another is if you want to build and design a 5G transceiving communication tower. but if you ask me personally, i need to go to jail first before i can get near of that thing. saving? negative price of that thing. Shariar's video is only an entertainment for me. but thats just me, ymmv.
Nature: Evolution and the Illusion of Randomness (Stephen L. Talbott): Its now indisputable that... organisms “expertise” contextualizes its genome, and its nonsense to say that these powers are under the control of the genome being contextualized - Barbara McClintock

Offline Miti

• Super Contributor
« Reply #8 on: September 21, 2018, 06:56:46 pm »
if you have government (military) contracts, you dont even need discount to make a big saving. i believe, the business model of this kind of scope is lingering around this kind of situation, another is if you want to build and design a 5G transceiving communication tower. but if you ask me personally, i need to go to jail first before i can get near of that thing. saving? negative price of that thing. Shariar's video is only an entertainment for me. but thats just me, ymmv.

I hope you realise I was joking. 500K is a small house in Toronto...

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf