Author Topic: Any Windows software for Seek Compact Pro?  (Read 4128 times)

Offline Ben321Topic starter

• Frequent Contributor
Any Windows software for Seek Compact Pro?
« on: July 14, 2017, 01:49:43 am »
I know that there was that one program called SeekOFix, and another one called Thermovision_JoeC, both worked with Seek Compact standard version (based on what I've read about them on here). However, they don't seem to work work with my Seek Compact Pro, which just came in the FedEx today. I was expecting maybe a glitched image, but none of the aforementioned software even recognizes that my Seek Compact Pro is even connected to the computer. I was hoping to get it working on my Windows10 laptop, via one of the several pieces of software written by people here on EEVBlog. But I have yet to find one that actually works.

And before you guys ask if I've done the preparatory steps, the answer is yes I have. I already have the USB-A Male to Micro-USB Female adapter, in order to allow me to physically plug my Seek camera into my computer, and my computer detects it. I've also already installed the WinUSB driver (using the Zadig program), so that you guys' software (which uses WinUSB to be able to control external thermal imagers) should be able to recognize that my camera is plugged in.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf