Author Topic: Selling a spare FLIR PTZ-35-MS for sale - interesting device  (Read 1282 times)

Offline Spirit532Topic starter

• Frequent Contributor
    • My website
I've listed one of the two FLIR PTZ-35-MS units I have for sale. It's an interesting beast, with DC servo positioning and full dry nitrogen pressurization - though not originally from FLIR. The actual PTZ platform innards are from RVision, and the whole system speaks a mix of Pelco-D and RS232-ish. The camera is a Sony OEM box, thermal is a Photon 320 with a hefty 35mm lens(diamond-like AR coating).

https://www.eevblog.com/forum/buysellwanted/(fsworldwide)-flir-ptz-35-ms-medium-range-ptz-thermalvisible-camera/

Just thought I'd post it here, just in case someone that may be interested doesn't browse the buy/sell/wanted subforum.

If this is not an appropriate thread for this subforum, feel free to remove.

Offline nidlaX

• Frequent Contributor
Re: Selling a spare FLIR PTZ-35-MS for sale - interesting device
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2018, 01:58:16 am »
I saw your original thread. People on this forum like to see an opening offer from the seller, so you would probably get a better response if you put your asking price in the FS thread.

Offline Spirit532Topic starter

• Frequent Contributor
    • My website
Re: Selling a spare FLIR PTZ-35-MS for sale - interesting device
« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2018, 02:38:21 pm »
Decided to set the asking price to $2000, but I'm not expecting it to sell for that much. Open to offers.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf