Author Topic: ThermViewer license for Therm-App  (Read 1751 times)

Offline mwesleyroperTopic starter

• Contributor
ThermViewer license for Therm-App
« on: January 29, 2018, 08:43:40 pm »
I recently purchased ThermViewer because I am very impressed with the Enhanced palette for spotting animals.  I've tried many times to load the license to no avail.  My initial instructions were to, "...delete the corresponding camera serial number folder under ThermApp, and then the phone connected to the network, use the ThermViewer download the file and activate the license."  I copied the file titled with my Therm-App serial number from my LG G4 and saved it to a PC rather than deleting it.  Then I deleted it from my LG G4.  Next I ran Thermviewer.  My phone connected to the server and downloaded a configuration file but no license.  I contacted Jinhua again and received more detailed instructions which were, "The specific way of operation is to open the "ThermApp/2456240**" folder in the cell phone, delete the "FilesList.json" file and run the "ThermViewer" APP. The APP automatically downloads the corresponding configuration files to activate the license."  There are two files listed in my phone so I started by deleting "FilesList.json" and repeated the download process to no avail.  Next I deleted "FilesList2.json" and repeated the process to no avail.  Next I deleted both files to no avail.  Perhaps there is a setting I have to switch as I did for the OEM app to function or Perhaps not.  Any ideas? 

Thanks,

Mike

Offline mwesleyroperTopic starter

• Contributor
Re: ThermViewer license for Therm-App
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2018, 09:18:36 am »
I got an email informing me that the APP had a license validation error.  It was updated and my license now works without a hitch.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf