Author Topic: [Melbourne, Australia] Vintage computer buy/sell/swap/repair meet - 1/9/18  (Read 2441 times)

Offline johnboxallTopic starter

• Supporter
  • You do nothing, you get nothing.
    • Books, services and more:
Within the Bundoora computer swap meet there will be a Vintage computer buy/sell/swap/repair meet on Saturday 1st of September 2018.

More information in the Australian Vintage Computer Group on facebook:

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10212398038011441&set=gm.681474682218811&type=3&ifg=1

Offline wilfred

• Super Contributor
Thanks John.

What is the address?

Offline johnboxallTopic starter

• Supporter
  • You do nothing, you get nothing.
    • Books, services and more:
Bundoora Netball & Sports Centre (BNAS), Corner of McKimmies & Plenty Rd’s, on the RMIT west campus, enter from Mckimmies Rd

http://www.technologymarkets.com.au/

Offline wilfred

• Super Contributor
I haven't been going to those markets for years. I'd almost forgotten they existed. I had an additional question about parking but I eventually found it.

For the convenience of others this is from the website

"The Bundoora Computer Market is held on the 1st Saturday and from March 2018 will also be on the 3rd Sunday of each month. SCROLL DOWN FOR DATES. It is located at the Bundoora Netball and Sports Centre (BNASC) which is on the RMIT University West Campus. The west campus is located on the corner of Plenty road and McKimmies Road. Entry is via 344 McKimmies Road Bundoora. Public transport to the Computer Market is via tram 86, as well as various bus stops surrounding the university. There is ample FREE onsite parking both at the front and rear of the facility. There is onsite catering, there is also an ATM located in the library open from 11am. This market is open from 10am-4pm entry cost is $3 per person, while kids under 10 are free. The next Market is Sunday 15th April 2018. DATES FOR 2018: Sunday 15th April 2018 To be updated regularly about when this Computer market is taking place, sign up via email or text for FREE. "

Offline Muttley Snickers

• Supporter
  • Cursed: 679 times
I missed seeing this notification thread last time around otherwise I probably would have gone along as it's only a few minutes away from home. Also, Just a reminder that the regular computer market is on again tomorrow at the same venue, I need another sound card so I might go for a look as I haven't been to that particular market in quite a while.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf