Products > 3D printing

3D Printer yet?

<< < (406/412) > >>

Zucca:
annnd I am back....

Finally my Ender5 is back up and running after the relocation to USA.

A few updates.... and gotchas....

remember this problem I had?

--- Quote from: Zucca on February 07, 2021, 06:34:41 pm ---My cooler part fan sporadically does not work, it has nothing to do with the new fan installed.
I saw the problem also before.

--- End quote ---

well this is why...
It drove me crazy for months... now it looks like it is fixed.... double finger crossed....
I had to deactivate the speaker function in Marlin....

If you design a part cooler fan holder.... like I did... see here... print TWO copies... so if one melts down (other story)... then you have a spare to continue to print.

Zucca:
BTW we made it... we are famous!

https://teachingtechyt.github.io/calibration.html#steppers

in the middle of the page

link to here

mnementh:

I recently had a forum member ask aboot a 3DP part for the Datalogging IR Transceiver for the Fluke 87-IV/187/189; in response, I whipped up this quick little universal bracket to fit my Benchtop Meter Stand and updated my post in the Replacement Knobs, Feet and Fittings for Test Equipment thread. It provides a 30mm x 50mm flat plate one can use to attach either the OEM IR Module or your own homebrew module with double-faced foam mounting tape or adhesive-backed Velcro strips.

It is bundled together with the correct version of the meter stand in the zip file linked here:

https://www.eevblog.com/forum/testgear/replacement-knobs-feet-and-fittings-for-test-equipment/?action=dlattach;attach=1298407

For strength, both parts should be printed 0.20-0.16LH, laying flat on largest flat surface (back of Meter Stand, front face of IR Adapter bracket), and with infill set to yield a grid pattern with 1-1.5mm spacing. Both parts will print well with no supports.

Cheers!

mnem
*3DP-ily*

mnementh:

--- Quote from: Zucca on October 13, 2021, 02:05:45 am ---annnd I am back....

Finally my Ender5 is back up and running after the relocation to USA.

A few updates.... and gotchas....

remember this problem I had?

--- Quote from: Zucca on February 07, 2021, 06:34:41 pm ---My cooler part fan sporadically does not work, it has nothing to do with the new fan installed.
I saw the problem also before.

--- End quote ---

well this is why...
It drove me crazy for months... now it looks like it is fixed.... double finger crossed....   I had to deactivate the speaker function in Marlin....

If you design a part cooler fan holder.... like I did... see here... print TWO copies... so if one melts down (other story)... then you have a spare to continue to print.
--- End quote ---
Or a spare printer.  >:D   Huh... so you found a actual bug, ehhh? :-+

Nice; you designed your own 'fang. But uhhh... what are the two little rectangular nozzles side x side?

mnem
 :-/O

Zucca:

--- Quote from: mnementh on October 15, 2021, 12:29:26 am ---Nice; you designed your own 'fang. But uhhh... what are the two little rectangular nozzles side x side?

mnem
 :-/O

--- End quote ---

hi mnem, honestly no idea. I tool one 'fang that I liked and fittted to my needs. It prints well PLA. Done for now.
Hoping that TPU will als obe no problem. I will cross the bridge once I'll see it.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version