Products > 3D printing

3D Printer yet?

<< < (407/412) > >>

beanflying:
Another whole level of insanity to take your 3D printing further  :-+

CatalinaWOW:
In my list is doing investment casts using 3D printed forms.  Hasn't made it into this years actual action.  That wall hook is a beautiful piece of work.  With quite a bit of emphasis on work.

RoGeorge:
A chicken egg is a 3D printer.   ;D

beanflying:
Contains Naked Naomi  :o

Depending on pricing per item it might make a lot of sense for me at least to not buy into a Resin printer with all the downsides of DIY mess muck and pong. Nothing I have FDM printed so far has needed more detail or a finer finish but it would open up the option if needed and there is a few jobs that have had to be split into parts to make it FDM printable.

mnementh:
Boring Mundane Everyday Print #288: Keyboard Tilt Feet   

Been using my Tevo Tornado since we landed stateside in Hartford, CT for all sorts of everyday prints. The latest was for this old HP keyboard stuck in the bottom of a bin forever since one of the rear tilt legs broke. Well, right now it's the only standard keyboard I have to throw on my laptop in the living room; so its time has finally come.

Took me a good 30 minutes to draw this up; I had to figure out how to do those compound fillets. Turned out perfect first iteration, though; even the recesses for the silicone rubber feet.  :-+

Printed on my Tevo Tornado in Inland Brand Purple PLA+ (From 2018!!!), 0.20LH, 60mm/s, 200°C/70°C Bed, no adhesion/supports, hairspray on mirror tile for sticky assist,infill set manually to 3mm grid, 1.2mm top/bottom, 1.2mm wall thickness. Otherwise all Cura defaults. Print time: 38 min total.

mnem
Ehhh... the boi is gaming on my laptop. I'll get you a Frustion360 screencap when I can get to it.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version