Products > 3D printing

3D Printing best forum

(1/3) > >>

sairfan1:
Can someone advise, which is the best known forum to discuss 3D Printing related issues.

XFabricate:
Reddit has a few boards that are pretty active, I'd give that a shot.

Lindley:
Are you just looking for 3D forums in general or a specific make ?

Ytube has lots of good information,  example - the CHEP ones  which  mostly cover the Creality Ender printers

--- Quote ---
--- End quote ---

sairfan1:

--- Quote ---Are you just looking for 3D forums in general or a specific make ?

Ytube has lots of good information,  example - the CHEP ones  which  mostly cover the Creality Ender printers
--- End quote ---

I'm looking for 3D forums in general, you are right there are a lot of videos on youtube regarding 3d printing, but problem with video is that you have to watch whole video and then you reach to a conclusion if issues i was looking for were discussed or not.

I'm new to 3d printing, I want to discuss 3d printer issues and cad/slicer software related things too.

Lindley:

--- Quote from: sairfan1 on August 31, 2021, 02:13:21 pm ---
--- Quote ---
I'm new to 3d printing, I want to discuss 3d printer issues and cad/slicer software related things too.

--- End quote ---

Hi,

Know exactly what you mean, one of our first stops was this EVB forum but so little following ??
There are a few other dedicated 3D printing forums, but again hardly used or replied to ?

Do not use, but been told there is a large following on Facebook, though some say its not be best place for good info.

Consider we are fortunate in that on another non tech forum a member there was showing his 3D printed items and he offered to guide us though the start up.
We went for the Ender3 V2 and he suggested using Tinkercad or Fusion360 along with Cura and Octoprint if needed.
Have to say do not think we could have built the Ender kit from their manual  and achieved such good results without his advice which filled in so many things they do not even mention.

Only just starting on the software and CAD is not something we have done before,  but good to know I can get some help if really stuck.

Would appreciate a heads up if you do find a good 3D forum.

--- End quote ---

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version