Electronics > Altium Designer

Altium Designer 18 PDF Problem

(1/2) > >>

aeromorph:
Hello,

I upgraded from Altium 17 to 18 and not I can't generate PDFs normally. The lines are all out of dimension and also the symbols. Atttached two images, from the schematic and the resulting PDF. I looked to all the properties with no success. I'm thinking it could be anything I isntalled, because after a clean windows installation, this roblem was gone and now it's bac again!

Does anyone experienced this?

Thanks!

voltsandjolts:
If this happens again, you could try this:

DXP->Preferences->Schematic->General->Render Text with GDI+  [ uncheck ]

aeromorph:
Helo,

Its not related.... The problem ins on the PDF I generate, not the schematics. On the screenshots I sent, the schematics is the "normal looking" one and the other is the PDF generated from this schematic. I tried anyway disabling it but didn't changed anythig.

voltsandjolts:
Too bad that didn't work for you but be aware that [Render Text with GDI+ ] setting can affect PDF generation. For example:
https://www.eevblog.com/forum/altium/missing-lables-when-exporing-schematic-to-pdf/

winfieldhill:
(Although I've downloaded 18 and 19, I'm still using Altium 17.)  I recently upgraded my computer, graphics card and moved to Windows 10.  Everything has been fine, until I encountered some defective pdf rendering.   Missing text, etc.  Nothing would fix it, until I disabled "Render Text with GDI+"   Dunno if the issue was new COPU, new Win 10, or maybe it as my new low-cost passive heatsink graphics card, an ASUS GeForce GT 1030.   BTW, this card seems more than fast enough. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version