Author Topic: Altium Parts Providers- Enable/Disable Suopliers makes no difference to result  (Read 1405 times)

Offline snoopyTopic starter

• Frequent Contributor
    • Analog Precision
Has anyone noticed that when you disable all suppliers in the Parts Providers it still comes up with search results. In fact it appears to make no difference whether you enable them or not you still get the same result. What is the point of these checkboxes ?

Online PlainName

• Super Contributor
Yeah, it didn't seem to use the one's I'd ticked and still used one I'd unticked. But since I don't use parts providers I just ignored all that stuff instead of figuring if it was a bug or me :)

• Frequent Contributor
    • Analog Precision
It's just that it seems to do this no matter which version you use. Makes you wonder if Altium actually test their software  |O

Offline Fgrir

• Regular Contributor
I don't use this feature either so I can't confirm whether it matters or not, but you appear to have Parts Providers being managed by the server you are logged into.  On your screenshot there is a message about Altium Parts Options being read-only, whereas on mine where I am not connected to any server that notice is missing.

• Frequent Contributor
    • Analog Precision
Actually mine is really like yours. The one I showed is from the internet as an example ;).

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf