Author Topic: Where can I find reliable libraries?  (Read 4343 times)

Offline matrixofdynamismTopic starter

• Regular Contributor
Where can I find reliable libraries?
« on: May 06, 2022, 02:05:17 pm »
I have access to Altium designer but it does not come with a lot of libraries like Eagle PCB does. This has made me a bit confused. I am using Altium 21.

Where can I find reliable libraries for complex parts like FPGAs and MCUs?

Also, I am wondering where can I find a goldmine of PCB designs containing FPGAs and MCUs to learn from.

If you know of anything, I will be grateful if you could share it with me.

Thanks.

Offline Kean

• Supporter
  • Embedded systems & IT consultant
    • Kean Electronics
Re: Where can I find reliable libraries?
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2022, 02:20:25 pm »
I've not tried it but take a look at https://altiumlibrary.com/
I didn't see any FPGAs at first glance, but there are a bunch of MCUs

Offline SpacedCowboy

• Frequent Contributor
  • Aging physicist
« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2022, 02:43:57 pm »
I don't know if it's just me, but I've tried to register on that site twice now, and never been sent the email they promise :(

I'm trialling Altium atm (I have about a week left) and one thing that I've found invaluable is the samacsys plugin - it'll create symbols, footprints, and 3D models if they have them (and I'll happily search until I find one they do).

They didn't have the FPGA I wanted to use (an Efinix one) but they do have more common ones like ice40, spartan7, etc. I used this in Eagle, and it's just as good in Altium :)

Do a search for a part number (or part of a part-number), click on 'add to design', and it'll build the footprint (you can see it happening :)) and place the symbol at the bottom left of the schematic you're in... 3D model is downloaded and ready to go as well if they have it (look for 'Y Y' in the list).

Offline Kean

• Supporter
    • Kean Electronics
« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2022, 03:17:12 pm »
I just registered and got the confirmation email immediately.  My email is hosted on MS 365.

In any case, it looks like there is an alternative (and clumsy) way to access their files via their github repo
https://github.com/issus/altium-library

Alternatives that aren't Altium specific but can export to a large number of EDA systems are Samacsys, SnapEDA, UltraLibrarian, ...

With all sources (even from original chip vendors, and ones you build yourself) I recommend doing a thorough review of the footprint - even to the point of printing it out 1:1 and checking the part matches, and checking the pin names once placed on the PCB.  A little time spent early on can save so much time later on.

Offline SpacedCowboy

• Frequent Contributor
  • Aging physicist
« Reply #4 on: May 06, 2022, 03:31:10 pm »
I just registered and got the confirmation email immediately.  My email is hosted on MS 365.
Huh. Maybe I'll try a different email then...

In any case, it looks like there is an alternative (and clumsy) way to access their files via their github repo
https://github.com/issus/altium-library

That's useful if I can't get the email to work, thanks :)

With all sources (even from original chip vendors, and ones you build yourself) I recommend doing a thorough review of the footprint - even to the point of printing it out 1:1 and checking the part matches, and checking the pin names once placed on the PCB.  A little time spent early on can save so much time later on.

This I agree with (and do) though I don't normally print it out - I'll just check the dimensions on the data sheet match the footprint.

Offline Kean

• Supporter
    • Kean Electronics
« Reply #5 on: May 06, 2022, 03:39:40 pm »
Turns out part of the setup instructions is to clone the github repo.
Their website helps you create a DBLib that links between entries in their database to the cloned files, but I expect that worst case you could access the contents of the files manually.

• Regular Contributor
« Reply #6 on: May 06, 2022, 03:45:35 pm »
Shouldn't Altium designer provide an built in automated method to just get the libraries? I am surprised that with all the advances it has, I can't just automatically get a verified schematic symbol and foot print for a specified part and just add it in.

Even in 2022 many people to prefer to design their own libraries.

Offline Kean

• Supporter
    • Kean Electronics
« Reply #7 on: May 06, 2022, 03:52:47 pm »
Shouldn't Altium designer provide an built in automated method to just get the libraries?

Long ago I downloaded some footprints from some Altium repository and wasn't overly impressed.
I think it has built-in links to Concord Pro (paid) and Octopart these days?
I no longer have an active subscription, so still use my perpetual AD19 license.

Offline SpacedCowboy

• Frequent Contributor
  • Aging physicist
« Reply #8 on: May 06, 2022, 06:56:17 pm »

So, interesting: I have a catch-all address on my domain, so whenever I register anywhere I use <their-company>@<my-domain> and it all gets sent to the same inbox, but I can tell who sold my registration details if I start getting spam from somewhere, since the offending party is right there in the 'From' line. Yes, Tesla, I *am* looking at you...

Anyway, I'd put in 'altiumlibrary@...' as the email address both times, and neither time did I get an email. This time I used 'Hide My Email' on the Mac, and it worked correctly in seconds...

I'm on the second week of my evaluation of Altium and I too will probably get a permanent license - I used Eagle for almost two decades before Autodesk decided to can it and shoehorn everyone into "the cloud", so looked at like that, an expensive one-off purchase is spread over a long time :)

Offline T3sl4co1l

• Super Contributor
  • Expert, Analog Electronics, PCB Layout, EMC
    • Seven Transistor Labs
« Reply #9 on: May 06, 2022, 07:35:26 pm »
Think you have to go digging for the old (AD14? AD09? Protel?) library archive, it's not installed with newer versions for some reason... I don't recall the link offhand I'm afraid.

Tim
Seven Transistor Labs, LLC
Electronic design, from concept to prototype.
Bringing a project to life?  Send me a message!

Offline E-Design

• Regular Contributor
  • Hardware Design Engineer
« Reply #10 on: May 06, 2022, 07:50:34 pm »
Even in 2022 many people to prefer to design their own libraries.

Oh, absolutely yes.
The greatest obstacle to discovery is not ignorance - it is the illusion of knowledge.

Offline Doctorandus_P

• Super Contributor
« Reply #11 on: May 06, 2022, 09:57:50 pm »
I'd thing that for the price of altium you can expect you'd get home delivered footprints on a golden platter and with sugar on top.
I'm also expecting altium to also move to the mist extortion model.

But I'm a happy KiCad user and it's impolite to vet (too much) about other software.
That said,

There are several websites that specialize in PCB footprints. They often have a database with over a million footprints in their own data format, and generate output in the fly on request.
samacsys has already been mentioned but there are more:
*  PCBlibraries.com
* Snapeda.com
* Ultralibrarian

And there are probably more, but I'm mostly old skool myself and prefer to make my own footprints if needed.

Offline free_electron

• Super Contributor
    • SiliconValleyGarage
« Reply #12 on: May 06, 2022, 10:41:18 pm »
samacsys libraries are full of errors. beware !

Celestial library is a decent start point.
But you are better off building your own.
Libraries are heavily dependent on how you build your boards. Most companies fine-tune them for production and their own secret sauce.
Generic libraries are never optimized.
Professional Electron Wrangler.
Any comments, or points of view expressed, are my own and not endorsed , induced or compensated by my employer(s).

The following users thanked this post: nctnico, Kean

Offline nctnico

• Super Contributor
    • NCT Developments
« Reply #13 on: May 06, 2022, 10:50:19 pm »
samacsys libraries are full of errors. beware !

Celestial library is a decent start point.
But you are better off building your own.
Libraries are heavily dependent on how you build your boards. Most companies fine-tune them for production and their own secret sauce.
Generic libraries are never optimized.
This!
@the OP: Building your own footprints is the best way forward so learn how to do this. The second best is using footprints from an existing (evaluation board) design so at least you know the footprints have been tested. Maybe use vendor provided footprints. But I stay clear from footprint websites; I never got a good footprint from such a website.
There are small lies, big lies and then there is what is on the screen of your oscilloscope.

• Regular Contributor
« Reply #14 on: May 07, 2022, 08:04:35 am »
Since we are discussing this topic, why exactly would people need to create their own footprints inspite of some existing on the internet or can be obtained through specialized tools? I mean the vendor datasheet will contain some guidance on how to create the footprints and, there are the IPC standards. Why then can't there just be a single "universal" footprint? Isn't footprint more about the package than the actual device itself?

Offline SpacedCowboy

• Frequent Contributor
  • Aging physicist
« Reply #15 on: May 07, 2022, 02:25:55 pm »
Since we are discussing this topic, why exactly would people need to create their own footprints inspite of some existing on the internet or can be obtained through specialized tools? I mean the vendor datasheet will contain some guidance on how to create the footprints and, there are the IPC standards. Why then can't there just be a single "universal" footprint? Isn't footprint more about the package than the actual device itself?

There are a few points of view in this topic-area :)

o First off, some people just prefer to do it themselves. That way they can be sure that any mistakes made are their own, and most people who do this will take the care and effort to make that unlikely. It can be time consuming for larger parts though, especially if you’re not yet familiar with the tools.

o If you blindly download and use parts from one of the internet sites providing the service, and you don’t check them first, eventually you’ll come across a problem. I had one from Samacsys where the footprint was supposed to be narrow SOIC but was in fact wide SOIC. I caught it because I check :)

o It’s not just the footprint, it’s the schematic symbol too (and, these days, the 3D model). I almost never use the schematic symbol verbatim from Samacsys, for example - their philosophy is that the symbol should map directly to the geometry of the part, whereas I prefer a logical representation on the schematic so I want GNDs collected and bussed-pins together etc etc.

o Some parts are just plain weird. This USB hub claims to be SSOP16 but has typical inter-pin dimensions of 0.53mm, according to its data sheet. I have a test-board out for manufacture right now which uses the data sheet values, so I’ll soon find out the truth of the matter.

o I think it’s worth noting that I do generally use the online libraries for packages, and I’ve had maybe 3 or 4 errors in literally hundreds or thousands of parts downloaded. One error can ruin your day though, so I do check newly-downloaded parts. Nothing goes into the library without a check. The simplest way to check is just to pull the data sheet and compare, but I also check the symbol->footprint connectivity, and as I mentioned I generally re-organize the symbol. Even doing all this, it’s significantly faster than creating the thing from scratch yourself IMHO.

I’m sure others have different viewpoints, but this works for me. I’m more of a pragmatist than a purist about this sort of thing (I also am happy to let an auto router do most of the grunt work, which some recoil from in horror :)) - for me the goal is a working board, not a work of art.

Offline Doctorandus_P

• Super Contributor
« Reply #16 on: May 07, 2022, 10:14:15 pm »
Once you've stepped over your fear to make a footprint yourself and have done it a few times it usually is quite easy.
When you go build your own footprint, you make it to your own design.
If you go search the 'net for a footprint, (especially an unusual one), you can't even be sure if you will find it.
When you design your own footprint, you see every aspect of it during the design process.
Verifying footprints made by someone else is necessary, but boring work and this makes it easy to miss some aspect.

I once bought a bag of 100 RJ45 plugs and I did not even have a brand name. Just finding a datasheet for this is a nightmare, so I just measured it and created a footprint from my measurements.

If your tools are good, then designing your own footprint takes about as much time as searching and verifying some else's footprint, and if you have to (significantly) modify that footprint, then you would have been better off by creating it yourself in the first place.
Footprints are often a few rows of the same pad size, and those are usually very quick to make by just drawing one or a few arrays. Usually there is not much magic in a footprint.

Offline SpacedCowboy

• Frequent Contributor
  • Aging physicist
« Reply #17 on: May 07, 2022, 10:46:19 pm »
I think making the footprint itself is fairly simple, yes, especially if it fits into something the wizard can manage… but if you have an FPGA with 484 balls in it, that’s a significant time investment over the download-and-check approach. It’s not generally the footprint that takes the time, it’s the symbol generation, linking ‘(and triple-checking the pads match the pins), the assembly layer, the designator, thermals etc etc.

Offline free_electron

• Super Contributor
    • SiliconValleyGarage
« Reply #18 on: May 08, 2022, 04:29:43 am »
There is also the Altium community vault. those are designed by a dedicated group of people at Altium.
Professional Electron Wrangler.
Any comments, or points of view expressed, are my own and not endorsed , induced or compensated by my employer(s).

Offline T3sl4co1l

• Super Contributor
  • Expert, Analog Electronics, PCB Layout, EMC
    • Seven Transistor Labs
« Reply #19 on: May 08, 2022, 07:39:45 am »
I suppose I might as well shoot my shot?  Here's a listing of my main library, SCH:

Code: [Select]
ADC AD9633BCPZ
ADC AMC1035DR
ADC MCP3208T-BI/SL
BJT NPN 2N3904
BJT NPN BC847BSA
BJT NPN MJD31CT4G
BJT NPN MMBTH10
BJT NPN PNP ZXGD3009DYTA
BJT NPN Prebiased MUN5214DW1T1GA
BJT PNP 2N3906
BJT PNP BC857BSA
BJT PNP MJD32CT4G
BJT PNP Prebiased MUN5111DW1T1GA
Capacitor
Capacitor Alt
Capacitor Polarized
Comparator LM339A
Comparator LM393A
Comparator LMC7211
Comparator MCP6561
Comparator MCP6562A
Conn BNC Horiz 1-1634612-0
Conn BNC Vert 5-1634506-1
Conn Coaxial
Connector 2
Conn Ethernet J00-0065NL
Conn FFC 30 Pin 0.5mm Bottom
Conn FFC 36 Pin 0.5mm Bottom
Conn FFC 40 Pin 0.5mm Bottom
Conn Header 1x3 0.2" Shrouded Vert OSTOQ035450
Conn Header 2X5 Shrouded Vert N2510-6002-RB
Conn SD Card Holder 10067847-001RLF
CS ACS712ELCTR-20A-T
CS ACS770LCB-100U-PFF
CS HAIS 200-P
DAC MCP4922T-E/SL
DCDC MEV3S1212SC
DCDC REC6-1212SRW
DCDC VBSD1
Diode 1N4148
Diode BAV99
Diode Bridge DF01M
Diode Bridge GPJ2508-BP
Diode DA4X101K0RA
Diode ES1J
Diode S1J
Diode Schottky
Diode Schottky BAS40-05VA
Diode Schottky BAS70-07A
Diode Schottky BAT54A
Diode Schottky BAT54C
Diode Schottky BAT54S
Diode Schottky Dual BAT54XYA
Diode Schottky MBR0540
Diode Schottky SS5P6-M3/86A
Diode STTH12R06D
Diode UF4004
Diode Varactor MA46H201-1056
Diode Varactor SMV1213-004LF
Diode Zener 1N5231B
Driver FAN3100CSX
Driver FAN3121
Driver IRS2186SPBF
Driver IRS21814SPBF
Driver IXDD614CI
Driver NCP51530BDR2G
Driver TC4420EOA
Driver TC4426ACOAA
Driver TC4427ACOA713A
Driver TPS28225DRBR
EM14 - 14 mm Rotary Optical Encoder w/Switch
Encoder w/ Joystick
FFC50
FIDUCIAL
Fuse 1206 100mA 60V
Fuse Cartridge 3AG
Fuse Clip 3AG
Fuse Round THT 1A 250V
Ground
HOLE
HS CONV
HS HEATSINK
IC AD633ARZ
IC ADN4667
IC HIH-5031
IC LM3914N-1/NOPB
IC LTC6906
IC MAX253CSA+
IC NE555DR
IC S1D13517F00A100A
IC Si500D
IC TC4W53FU,LF
IC THC63LVDM83D
IC ZXCT1107SA
IGBT
Ind 3W
Ind 4W
Ind 6W
Ind 22uH 19A 2300HT-220-H-RC
Ind 68uH 7.6A 2200LL-680-H-RC
Ind CM Bourns 8120
Ind CM Dual
Ind CM Taiyo Yuden TLF9UA102W0R8K1
Ind CM Taiyo Yuden TLF9UAH103WR23K1
Ind CM Triple
Ind Dual 3.9uH 17A P0598NL
Ind FB 0805 1kR 1A
Ind FB 0805 300R 2A
Ind FB 1206 390R 2A
Ind FB Lead 40R
Ind FB Lead 135R
Ind Flyback
Ind PWR
Ind PWR2
Inductor
Inductor CT
Interface FIN1027AMXA
Interface FIN1028MXA
Interface ISL3280EIHZ-T
Interface ISL3295EIHZ-T
Interface ST3485EIDT
Isolator ADUM2201BRWZ
Isolator ISO7331CDWR
JFET MMBT4392
LCD 3.3 Connector 50 Pin
LCD 4.2 Connector 50 Pin
LED 7 Seg 3 Digit LDT-M2806RI
LED Bargraph
LED Blue
LED Green
LED Green Dual Right Angle T1-3/4 WP1503EB/2GDA
LED Green Dual Right Angle T1 WP934MD/2GDA
LED MU08-2201
LED MU08-4201
LED Red
LED White
LED Yellow
Logic 65LVDS1
Logic 65LVDS2
Logic 65LVDS31
Logic 65LVDS32
Logic 65LVDS389
Logic 74HC1G14
Logic 74HC2G08DPA
Logic 74HC3G14A
Logic 74HC14DA
Logic 74HC7014DA
Logic 74LVC1G04
Logic 74LVC1G07
Logic 74LVC1G08
Logic 74LVC2G08A
Logic 74LVC2G14A
Logic 74LVC2G32A
Logic 74LVC2G74
Logic 74LVC3G07A
Logic 74LVC3G14A
Logic 75C1168
Logic CD74HC4017PWR
Logic CD4001BMA
Logic CD4002BMA
Logic CD4011BMA
Logic CD4043B Block
Logic CD4043B PartsA
Logic CD4069UBMA
Logic SN74HC00PWRA
Logic SN74HC02PWA
Logic SN74HC08PWRA
Logic SN74HC74PWRA
MCU ATXMEGA64D3A
MCU AVR64DA32-I/RXB
MCU AVR64DA48-I/6LX
MCU AVR64DA64-I/MR
Mechanical Hardware
Mechanical Pin
Memory MT46H16M32
Memory MT46V32M16
Memory MT48LC8M16A2TG-6A:LTR
MODULE2
MODULE4
MOS NCH 2N7002
MOS NCH DN3545
MOS NCH FDP52N20
MOS NCH IRFB4020
MOS NCH IXFN82N60P
MOS NCH RUM001L02
MOS NCH SIS932EDN-T1-GE3A
MOS NCH SO8
MOS NCH STP19NM50N
MOS PCH BSS84
MOV 360V 20mm
Opamp AD8137
Opamp ADA4817
Opamp LM358A
Opamp LM13700MXA
Opamp LMV793MF/NOPB
Opamp OPA2172A
Opamp THS4520RGT
Opamp TLV2371
Opamp TLV2372IDGKA
Opamp TLV2374A
Opto 4N35
Opto FODM121AR2
Opto SFH6345
Opto TLP627-4A
PCB
PMIC ADP2302ARDZ-R7
PMIC AP3012KTR-G1
PMIC BQ27411DRZT-G1A
PMIC CS5173
PMIC LM3526MX-L/NOPB
PMIC LMR12007XMK
PMIC LNK623DG-TL
PMIC LT3465AES6#TRMPBF
PMIC LT3481
PMIC MAX17048G+T10
PMIC MCP73831T-2ACI/OT
PMIC NCP4306AADZZZDR2G
PMIC NCP4328ASNT1G
PMIC SG3524DR
PMIC TL494
PMIC TL598
PMIC TPS40200D
PMIC TPS54233DR
PMIC TPS60403
PMIC TPS561201DDCR
PMIC UC3842
PMIC UCC28065DR
PMIC UCC256303DDB
Potentiometer
PS 9V 10W ECL10US09-P
PS 9V 15W EML15US09-P
PS 12V 3W PBO-3-S12
Ref LM4041BIDBZR
Ref LT6650
Ref TL431BIDBZ
Ref TLV431AFTA
Reg L78L12ACU
Reg L78L33ACUTR
Reg LD1117S33CTR
Reg LD39150PU
Reg LP3985IM5-5.0
Reg MC78M12
Reg MCP1802T-3302I/OT
Relay DPDT 5V 2A D3063
Relay SPDT
Relay SPST
Relay Tyco SPDT 12V 1A TSC-112L3H
Res Quad 1206 1k 1%A
Res Quad 1206 4.7k 1%A
Res Quad 1206 20k 1%A
Res Quad 1206 47 1%A
Res Thermistor 0805 4.7k B=3500
Res Thermistor Inrush 5R 7A 15mm
Res Thermistor Inrush 7R 10A 22mm
Resistor
SCR
SCR 2N6394
SevenTransistor
Sim Efficiency
Sim Emeter
Sim Sampling Filter
Sim SPMeter
Sim VCCAP
Sim VCIND
SSR
Switch DIP 206-8ST
Switch Selector S-1011A
Switch SPDT Vert 8.5 x 3.5 x 5.5 mm CL-SB-12B-02T
Switch Tactile
Switch Tactile Vert 6.0 x 6.0 x 9.5mm EVQ-PAC09K
Terminal QC 0.110"
Tube DiodeA
Tube PentodeA
Tube TetrodeA
Tube Triode DualA
Tube TriodeA
TVS CPDT-5V0U-HF
TVS D1213A-04S-7
TVS GDT
TVS NUP4202
TVS PGB102ST23WR
TVS SMAJ5.0CA
TVS SMAJ12A
TVS SMDJ12A
Xfmr 3FD-428
Xfmr 3FD-524
Xfmr CST206
Xfmr CT Pulse PA1005.100NLT
Xfmr CT Pulse PB0026NLT
Xfmr Custom RM14
Xfmr Ethernet Dual H0056NLA
Xfmr GDT P22/13
Xfmr Isolation
Xfmr PH9384.011NLT
Xfmr PT
Xfmr Seven Winding
Xfmr VAC T60403-D4097-X055
Xfmr VFB

And PCB,

Code: [Select]
ACS770
ARROW
C0402
C0402_L
C0603
C0805
C1206
C1210
C1806
C1812
C2220
CAPPR50X68
CAPPR80X80
CAPPR100X200
CAPPR100X200H
CAPPR125X200
CAPPR125X200H
CAPPR160X270
CAPPR185X330H
CAPPR220X300
CAPPR350X420
CAPPR400X300
CAPR130X40
CAPR180X60
CAPR180x90
CAPR225x50
CAPR225x100
CAPR230X178
CAPR315x135
CAPR315X135X2
CAPSMT40X40
CAPSMT50X58
CAPSMT63X60
CapSMT80x67
CapSMT80x100
CAPSMT100X100
CAPSMT160X170
CAPT35X28
CAPT73X43
CELL_18650_1043
CONN_1X2_5.08_39880-2
CONN_22-11-2042
CONN_39501
CONN_BNC
CONN_BNC_5-1634506-1
CONN_ETH_00-0056NL
CONN_FPC_52437-3071
CONN_FPC_54104-4031
CONN_FPC_54132-3662
CONN_PJ102A
CONN_SDCARD
CONN_USB_12401610E4
CONN_USB_DX07S024JJ2R1300
CONN_USB-C-SMD_KH-TYPE-C-16P
D2PAK
D2PAK-5
DC20GWA
DCDC_REC6SRW
DCDC_VBSD1-SIP
DIO_DIP4_DF01M
DIO_GBJ
DIO_GBJ_H
DIO100X27
DIP-6
DIP-8
DIP-18
DISC60X24X762
DISC160X40X78
DISC160X40X100
DISC220X60X78
DISC220X60X78-2
DISC220X60X100
DO-214AB
DO-214AC
DO-220_U
DO-220AC
DO-247_U
DO-247AC
DO-247H
DO220-247
DPAK
ECS3953M
EUROHDR1X2
EUROHDR1X4
EUROHDR1X6
F2410
FB32X35
FB89X35
FCIHDR1X1
FCIHDR1X2
FCIHDR1X3
FCIHDR1X3MECH
FCIHDR1X4
FCIHDR1X5
FCIHDR1X6
FCIHDR1X7
FCIHDR1X8
FCIHDR1X9
FCIHDR2X2
FCIHDR2X3
FCIHDR2X4
FCIHDR2X5
FCIHDR2X6
FCIHDR2X7
FCIHDR2X8
FCIHDR2X9
FCIHDR2X10
FCIHDR2X11
FCIHDR2X12
FCIHDR2X13
FCIHDR2X14
FCIHDR2X15
FCIHDR2X16
FCIHDR2X17
FCIHDR2X18
FCIHDR2X19
FCIHDR2X20
FH12_45
FH12_45M
FH12_50
FH12_50M
FIDUCIAL
FUSE_3AG
FUSE_3AG_CLIP
FUSE_5X20
FUSE_5X20_CLIP
FUSE_ROUND_THT
HAIS 200-P
HDR_0.1IN_2X5_SHR
HDR_0.1IN_2X6_SHR
HDR_0.2IN_1X3
HDR_0.2IN_1X3_SHR
HDR_0.2IN_1X4
HDR1X2_SHR
HDR1X3_SHR
HDR1X4_SHR
HDR1X5_SHR
HDR1X6_2.0MM
HDR1X6_SHR
HDR1X6_SHR_RA
HDR1X8_SHR
HDR2X20_EDGE
HDR2X25S
HOLE
HOLE_3.4MM
HOLE_BKT
HOLE2
HOLE3
HOLE4
HOLE5
HOLE6
HOLE7
HOLE7A
HOLE8
HS_CONV
HS_CONV2
IC_HIH5030
IND_1812ACC
IND_2200LL-H
IND_2300HT
IND_744861056
IND_ASPI-0630LR
IND_BIGFOOT1
IND_BOURNS_8120
IND_CHIP10X97
IND_CHIP52X52
IND_CHIP57X57
IND_CHIP68X73
IND_CHIP120X120
IND_CM_2L_23X33X30
IND_CM_11M
IND_CM_TLF9UA102W0R8K1
IND_CMS1
IND_CR8349
IND_CST206-1A
IND_DO1813
IND_GD_P22/13
IND_HC2LP
IND_HCM0503
IND_IHLP1212
IND_IHLP2525
IND_IHLP3232
IND_IHLP4040
IND_IHLP6767
IND_NR4018
IND_NR6045
IND_P0598NL
IND_P0598NL_W
IND_PA3288
IND_PA5300
IND_POTNTRANS
IND_POWERCMC
IND_PWR1
IND_PWR2
IND_PWR3
IND_SER2012
IND_SRD1005
IND_SRF0905
IND_SRN8040
IND-4W
IND0806
IND1008
INVCHOKE
JSTPH1X2_RA_SM
JSTXH1X2_RA_TH
L-1206-QD
LED_1206
LED_ZLED
LED-0402
LED-0603
LED-0805
LED-LXH100GD
LED-LXH100RD
LED-T134-G
LED-T134-R
LED-WP934MD/2GD
LED-WP1503EB/2GD
LFPAK33
LOGO_300MIL_CU_NEG
LOGO_300MIL_SS
LOGO_600MIL_CU_NEG
LOGO_600MIL_SS
LOGO_DICKBUTT
LOGO_DICKBUTT2
LOGO_DICKBUTT3
LOGO_TEMPLATES
LPLA0.07
LTC4624
MELF_GDT
MHDR1X13_RA
MODULE1
MODULE2
MODULE4
MOUSEBITE
MOV-14mm
MSOP-8_L
MSOP-8_M
MSOP-10_N
MSOP-10-EP
MSOP-16_N
MU08-RED
MU08-YEL
POT_EVU-E2AF25D14
POT_PDB181-K420K
PPAK_DUAL
PPSO-8
PPSO-8_2
PPSO-8_3
PS_IRM-10-15
PS_IRM-15
PS_PBO-3-S12
PS_PBO-3C
PS_XPP_ECL10-EML15
PS_XPP_ECL10-P
PS_XPP_EML15-P
QC_HORIZ_MALE_0.250
QC_VERT_FEM_0.110
QC_VERT_MALE_0.110
QC_VERT_MALE_0.187
QC_VERT_MALE_0.250
QFN-16_N
QFN-32
QFN-60_N
QFN50P500X500X90_HS-33N
QFN50P900X900X100_HS-65N
R-1206-QD
R0402
R0402_L
R0603
R0612
R0805
R1020
R1206
R1210
R1218
R2512
R3920
RES-5W
RES125X33
RES150X45
RES200X50
RESCS153X40
RESV30X254
RESV30X508
RESV45X508
RESV90X762
RLY_SPST_188X106
RLY200x500
RLY551X354
RT_3306F
RT_POT1
RT_SM_EVM3Y
RT_ST4ETA
SIP4-SSR
SIP7-DCDC
SIP7-DCDC2
SLHDR1X4
SMHDR_2X3
SMHDR_2X10
SMTHDR1X2
SMTHDR1X2_RND
SMTHDR1X4_RND
SOD-123_N
SOD-323_N
SOD-523_N
SOIC-8_N
SOIC-8-7
SOIC-8-16_EPCS8-64
SOIC-8-EP
SOIC-14_N
SOIC-16_14
SOIC-16_N
SOIC-16W_N
SON-6_30X38
SON-6_N
SON-8_20X20
SON-8_N
SON-8-F
SON-10-F
SON-12_25X40
SOP-4_N
SOP-6_N
SOT-23_N
SOT-23-5
SOT-23-6
SOT-89_N
SOT-143_N
SOT-223_N
SOT-227B
SOT-323_N
SOT-353_N
SOT-363_N
SOT-563_N
SOT-723_N
SW_500SSP1S1M7QEA
SW_B3S-1000
SW_CL-SB-12B-02T
SW_OS102011MA1QN1
SW_OS102011MS2QN1
SW_PTS830
SW_S-1011A
SW_TACT
SW_TACT_114X114X76
SWDIP16
TERM_8PCV-02-006
TERM_8197
TERM_0399200302
TERM_OSTYK22102030
TO-220-5
TO-220AB
TO-220H
TO-220H_B
TO-247AD
TO-247H
TO-277A
TP_20MIL
TP_40MIL_SM
TP_S1761-46R
TP_S1951-46R
TP_S7061-46R
TQFP-32-P5_N
TQFP-32-P8_N
TQFP-44_N
TQFP-64_M
TQFP-64_N
TQFP-128_N
TSSOP-8_N
TSSOP-14_N
TSSOP-16_N
TSSOP-24_N
TSSOP-38_N
TSSOP-54_N
TSSOP-56_N
TUBE_B7A_PINS
TUBE_B7A_PINS_ROUTED
TUBE_B9A_PINS
TUBULAR_3D_PART
VFBGA60
VFBGA90
VWHDR1X3
WHDR1X2
WHDR1X3
WHDR1X4
WHDR1X5
WHDR1X6
WHDR1X6RA
WHDR1X7
WHDR1X8
WHDR1X9
WHDR1X10
WHDR1X11
WHDR1X12
WHDR1X13
WHDR1X14
WPHDR1X2
WPHDR1X3
WPHDR1X4
WPHDR1X5
WPHDR1X6
WPHDR1X7
WPHDR1X8
WPHDR1X9
WPHDR1X10
WPHDR1X11
WPHDR1X12
WPHDR1X13
WPHDR1X14
XFMR_3FD-4
XFMR_3FD-5
XFMR_E16
XFMR_E33-28-13_VERT
XFMR_FS28-200
XFMR_MDIP-6
XFMR_P5009NL
XFMR_PA1005NLT
XFMR_PB0026NL
XFMR_PH9384
XFMR_RM12-12P
XFMR_RM14-12P
XFMR_T60403-D4097-X055
XTAL_7A_5032
XTAL_ABMM2
XTAL_HCM49

Most of which should be fairly self-explanatory, though the PCB names are a bit haphazard.  Almost all have 3D models, though I haven't always been able to find good matches, or build great ones since Altium's modeling is fairly limited.

What's a fair price for a symbol+footprint anyway?  Like $20?  Quantity discount?  Idunno... :-DD

Tim
Seven Transistor Labs, LLC
Electronic design, from concept to prototype.
Bringing a project to life?  Send me a message!

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf