Author Topic: Chinese DIYers to transform knockoff cell phone with MTK chips into pocket scope  (Read 3229 times)

Offline StoreinfinityTopic starter

• Contributor
  • StoreInfinity thinks decent,different and longterm
    • StoreInfinity
Recently people noticed on eBay and Chinese taobao a so called pocket size mini oscilloscope hit off thus people in ourdev.com bbs started multiple topics and gathered data base with its specs, PCB picture download, circuit pdf, codes, battery bugs,FILExxx.DAT BMP output,  UI assessment demo exe, material cost including parts photos for DIYers, opening screen customization, hacked firmwares by diyers for update to 1.2 version.
Some observes that all these scopes apply cell audio signal input as lead end, single channel, with an oscilloscope software based on its original cell phone operating system. BTW, most of these pocket mini oscilloscopes look like a mp3 player. On ebays they all look the same to me with different oem logos.
Now people on line are wondering a change: directly hacking some cheap knockoff phones into a mobile oscilloscope with a bandwidth as 10MHz, dual channels so as to watch 1MHz, also a storage of 10 sets waves with 2 channels, touchscreen serves as buttons, battery life up to 8 hours.
So far it is just ideas popping out and I personally quite look forward to that one since pocket mini oscilloscopes are not that appealing to be on ebay.
A lot of notorious online sellers cheat or rip off while we do not bother; We work hard to be constantly refined as a decent, reputable and life-long reliable distributor for people in this field. We now live in Shanghai, a city of vibe with over 30 million people. Come and check this place out!

Offline Hypernova

• Supporter
This is one fascinating spam bot.

Offline johnboxall

• Supporter
  • You do nothing, you get nothing.
    • Books, services and more:
Craptacular

Offline ElektroQuark

• Supporter
    • ElektroQuark
 :o

Offline shadowless

• Regular Contributor
thought this one was banned?

Offline Bored@Work

• Super Contributor
And by pure coincidence those fantasy cell phones will appear in a certain store real soon now?
I delete PMs unread. If you have something to say, say it in public.
For all else: Profile->[Modify Profile]Buddies/Ignore List->Edit Ignore List

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf