Author Topic: 51MP 1080P FHD 150X Digital Microscope  (Read 747 times)

Online Adrian_Arg.Topic starter

• Frequent Contributor
51MP 1080P FHD 150X Digital Microscope
« on: November 30, 2022, 12:26:02 pm »
Hi, I need a digital microscope in the $100 range, from what I've seen I liked this one.
51MP Digital Microscope 1080P FHD 150X Lens C-Mount HDMI USB Industrial Electron Microscope Camera for Phone Repair Soldering
https://es.aliexpress.com/item/1005004308740171.html?spm=a2g0o.cart.0.0.2e067a9d5PhujM&mp=1&gatewayAdapt=glo2esp

I've seen videos of the Andonstar AD106s, AD208s and other brands in that price range, but I don't want to buy and it doesn't work for my needs. The only thing is that the 51MP 1080P FHD 150X Digital Microscope does not have a screen, but I can use the one on the PC, which is the idea, but most of the videos that they watch are given away by companies and they do not carry out very sustained tests, for example if I wanted to solder cables to esp-01 to add pins. I would not like the soldering iron to be close to the lens. thank you

in spanish
hola, necesito un microscopio digital en el rango de los u$s100, por lo que he visto este me ha gustado.
https://es.aliexpress.com/item/1005004308740171.html?spm=a2g0o.cart.0.0.2e067a9d5PhujM&mp=1&gatewayAdapt=glo2esp

he mirado video del Andonstar AD106s, AD208s y otras marcas en esa franja de precios, pero no quiero comprar y que no me sirve para mis necesidades. lo unico es que no tiene pantalla el 51MP 1080P FHD 150X Digital Microscope, pero puedo usar la de la pc que es la idea, pero en los video que miran la mayoria son regalados por empresas y no realizan pruebas muy sostificada, por ejemplo si quisiera soldar cables al esp-01 para agrgar pines no me gustaria que el cautin quede cerca del lente. graacias
« Last Edit: November 30, 2022, 05:15:42 pm by Adrian_Arg. »

Online Haenk

• Super Contributor
Re: 51MP 1080P FHD 150X Digital Microscope
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2022, 04:12:53 pm »
Link is 404, so only a general warning - don't trust any given specs. Good optics and sensors don't come cheap, even in China, so expect something way below your expectations set by the listed specs.

Offline eugene

• Frequent Contributor
« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2022, 06:45:28 pm »
What's the point of 51MP when it outputs 1080P video (2MP)? Probably get higher resolution still images from it, but 51MP is 10x what you probably need.
90% of quoted statistics are fictional

Offline magic

• Super Contributor
« Reply #4 on: November 30, 2022, 09:18:20 pm »
There are microscope cameras called "36MP" or "51MP" all over AliExpress, they are relatively cheap and low sensor area so I doubt that this is their resolution. I'm inclined to suspect creative marketing.

It wouldn't make much sense because optics limit achievable image resolution (diffraction if nothing else). But I'm not familiar with specific details of stereo microscopes, so dunno what are their sensible limits. With ordinary microscope objectives, 2~4ยต pixel pitch is the point (or even past the point) of diminishing returns without a 0.5x lens in front of the camera.
« Last Edit: November 30, 2022, 09:21:34 pm by magic »

Online Adrian_Arg.Topic starter

• Frequent Contributor
« Reply #5 on: November 30, 2022, 10:18:54 pm »
Let's see if I can make myself understood, this is the only camera that seems to be good for 115 dollars plus 5 dollars shipping, I have a bonus of 6 dollars in my favor, some microscopes cost 78 dollars but the shipping costs 60 dollars and I'll review it Youtube have more cons than pros, that's why I leaned towards that since seeing the YouTube reviews leaves me satisfied, but I don't know anyone in my city who has it.
The counters do not have a screen, and if it is placed on the same lock table it must vibrate, an issue that is easy to solve.
That's why I ask here since there are a variety of users, and there could be hobbyists like me who have tried it. here in Argentina they are impossible to buy, and one cannot risk a lot of money to import them, that is why it is the one that convinces me the most

in spanish

veamos si me puedo hacer entender, esta es la unica camara que parece ser buenas por 115 dolares mas 5 dolares de envio, tengo un bono de 6 dolares a mi favor, los microscopios algunos cuestan 78 dolares pero el envio 60 dolares y en lo revision de youtube tienen mas contras que pro, por eso me encline por ese ya que viendo las revisiones  de youtube me deja conforme, pero no conozca a nadie en mi ciudad que lo tenga.
las contra no tiene pantalla, y si esta colocado en la misma mesa de trabo debe vibrar, tema que se soluciona facil.
por eso pregunto aca ya que hay veriedad de usuarios, y podria  existir hobistas como yo que lo hayan probado. aca en Argentina son imposible de comprar, y uno no puede arriesgar mucho dinero en importarlo, por eso es el que mas me convence

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf