Author Topic: AT COMMANDS question  (Read 1577 times)

Offline KemmeTopic starter

• Contributor
AT COMMANDS question
« on: July 05, 2017, 10:44:29 am »
Hello guys

I am using SIM808 module to send data via GPRS and to receive phone calls.
My biggest problem is that when the module is in the middle of GPRS session and in the same time it receives a call it all gets very dirty. It happens because I monitor if data was sent with success or not. 
What I do now is to set AT+GSMBUSY=1 before GPRS session and AT+GSMBUSY=0 after so the two session won't interrupt my monitor procedure. It is ok but still not perfect since for a short time (while GSMBUSY=1) it is not possible to make a call to the device.

So I have two questions:
1. Is it possible to disable RING notification? It would be perfect because I could disable it before GPRS session and enable it afterwards. The caller would just wait a little bit longer without being disconnected.
2. If above is not possible. Is it possible to indicate that someone called while GSMBUSY was set to 1? It would be also good. After GPRS session is finished I would just check if someone called meanwhile.

Thanks in advance.
http://dot2pic.com - bitmap to data array online.

Offline helius

• Super Contributor
Re: AT COMMANDS question
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2017, 11:20:12 am »
ATQ1 disables all status and result codes from the modem, including +RING.
They can be re-enabled via ATQ0.

The following users thanked this post: welpester

Offline KemmeTopic starter

• Contributor
Re: AT COMMANDS question
« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2017, 02:08:21 pm »
Is it possible to disable +RING only? ATQ1 disables all codes but I need them for my GPRS session. It is +RING which disturbs it.

http://dot2pic.com - bitmap to data array online.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf