Author Topic: Capacitors question  (Read 998 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Shadow85

  • Newbie
  • Posts: 3
  • Country: de
Capacitors question
« on: December 19, 2015, 09:59:23 am »

can anyone tell me whats the difference between those

and those?

i got a kit and one of the yellow ones is missing so i'm asking if i can replace it with the brown one.

Online blueskull

  • Supporter
  • ****
  • Posts: 13652
  • Country: cn
  • Power Electronics Guy
Re: Capacitors question
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2015, 10:21:20 am »
The yellow ones, usually box shaped, are film capacitors. For power decoupling, you can use MLCC or film caps, but for signal using, do not use MLCC ones.

Also, refrain from buying anything without data sheet. The 1000pcs link does not even have a rated voltage.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo