Author Topic: Car DVR excluave power box - tweak from 11.6V to higher cutoff Voltage  (Read 891 times)

Offline FolxsTopic starter

• Contributor
Hi, I biught on Aliexpress DVR power system box, that cutoff at 11.6V to prevent deep battery discharge - but I would like to twak that treshold from 11.6V to for example 12.6V.
I wanted to reverse engineer that box but I can't find datasheet for main component - that 8321 /  R207B2 and that ACAA component (transistor I believe).

Can anyone help me?

EDIT:
I added also clear PCB and bottomis normal and mirror, to better understandingof PCB connections
« Last Edit: May 24, 2019, 03:53:05 pm by Folxs »

Offline rf+tech

• Frequent Contributor
  • Real radios are olive drab
Hi Folxs,

If you put forth the effort to create a schematic from the board and fill in all component values, this will improve your chances for someone to be of assistance. It would be a discourtesy to expect others to do this for you.

Let's see what you can put together.

RF+ Tech
RT-1133 AN/PRC-70  *  RT-794 AN/PRC-74  *  RT-841 AN/PRC-77  *  RT-524 AN/VRC-12  *  RT-834 AN/GRC-106  *  RT-F100

Online Ian.M

• Super Contributor
Its probably *NOT* a transistor.  Googling: ACAA SOT-23 SMD code
should lead you to the part number of a Maxim supply supervisor IC.  ;)

• Contributor
Its probably *NOT* a transistor.  Googling: ACAA SOT-23 SMD code
should lead you to the part number of a Maxim supply supervisor IC.  ;)

Thank You very much - I got it ;)

Now I know how this cutoff system works!

There is Voltage divider of that 1% resistors to this ACAA / Maxim MAX809T, that send RESET when voltage on divider is 3.08V.

So, changing this values for 3.08V for desired cutoff voltage can be done ;)

But - I still don't know what the heck is that mysterious SOIC8 - this is some buck converter IC

Online Ian.M

• Super Contributor
You'd need to identify which semiconductor manufacturer uses that stylised 'B" logo on the SOIC-8 buck chip.   If you are lucky, someone here will recognise it if you post a closeup of the chip.

• Contributor
You'd need to identify which semiconductor manufacturer uses that stylised 'B" logo on the SOIC-8 buck chip.   If you are lucky, someone here will recognise it if you post a closeup of the chip.
I tried to, but can't find any list of manufacturers logos ;(

Online Ian.M

• Super Contributor
There's several sites with IC logos, but I couldn't find that 'B'.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf