Electronics > Beginners

Copy of Art of Electronics

(1/4) > >>

mrpsychotic:
Does anyone know where I can get a cheap copy of art of electronics? They seem to be very expensive wherever I look.
Also, I heard there is a new edition coming out this year or next. Should I hold of getting a copy until then? Is art of electronics dated enough that this should be a concern?

Thanks!

tyblu:
Amazon sells it for $77.88; used for $46.89; used plastic comb binding for $16.75. Get the hardcover, though. There are some illegal ebook torrents available, too, but I would recommend updating your antivirus software first. I wouldn't hold out for the revised version, as the current one rules and you would be without it 'til the next is released.

DJPhil:
It's often been said that the 3rd edition will build on the 2nd more as an addendum than a replacement.
I feel your pain on the price, but I picked a used hard back version up from Amazon last March and for me it was definitely worth it. You'll probably be glad you did.

tinsmith:
"We should say that new editions of the texts that we use in this course are due in about a year and a half (and always have been). So, you may want to shop for used copies of both books—then buy the hot new editions in 2010-11?" (PDF)

If it comes out, it comes out. It would be nice, but it won't make the 2nd Ed any less relevant.

Mechatrommer:
Its not a good idea discussing piracy here. ;) did you get my PM psycho?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version