Author Topic: Function return in C  (Read 8260 times)

Online tggzzz

• Super Contributor
  • Numbers, not adjectives
    • Having fun doing more, with less
Re: Function return in C
« Reply #50 on: August 23, 2017, 06:39:33 am »
You completely miss the point of asking that question: look at the context of your original statement and my paragraph beginning "Answer:".

Why stop there? Why not continue to a transistor-level definition?
because i and most hackers can access machine code easily through the App's binary. trying to hack at the hardware level, we need good bunch of heavy stuffs, only the enemy of the state has them, so seldom case is not interesting... plus i dont consider transistor's logic as "programming" at all, they just "tools" to serve our "programming logic", or "software science".

There is little difference between software and hardware. Software is a tool to implement a solution. Hardware is a tool to implement a solution. Often you could use either, often you use both.

plus a transistor cannot jump or skip another transistor by any physical or theoritical means. the idea of jump and skip starts at programming/software logic flow...

Look at the original embodiment of a Turing machine: no transistors but there is a physical skip and jump.

Realise you don't need electronics (or even electricity) to implement some programs, especially FSMs - yes, that is commercially important.
There are lies, damned lies, statistics - and ADC/DAC specs.
Glider pilot's aphorism: "there is no substitute for span". Retort: "There is a substitute: skill+imagination. But you can buy span".
Having fun doing more, with less

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf