Author Topic: hakko 951 sleep help  (Read 365 times)

Offline sofaires

hakko 951 sleep help
« on: March 30, 2019, 01:42:20 am »
hello everyone, new here on the forum. i need a little help with this station

i changed the temperature and it stopped going to sleep after reaching the set temperature so i looked a few videos that were on another language and i could managed to get it to go to sleep but now it goes to sleep on use or when i put it in the holder.

my question is, is there a setting to make it go to sleep only when i put it in the holder?

i know how to enter the hidden menu and all just need the settings to do that, i really don't want to mess with the settings because they are like an old alarm clock with no indicator of what you are changing and what not.

i appreciate it if anyone knows this settings, thanks in advance!

Offline GreyWoolfe

• Super Contributor
  • NW0LF
Re: hakko 951 sleep help
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2019, 04:28:28 pm »
Power off and insert the card.  Hold the up and down buttons together and power on.  Continue to hold until you see 1-C or 2-F, then release.  Press the * button and you will move to the sleep settings.  2 0 on the display means that it will go into sleep mode as soon as it is on the cradle.  if you see any thing else like 2 10 or whatever, pressing the down arrow button should get you back to 2 0.  If that doesn't do it, you might have to use the up button to cycle through all the minutes settings until you get back to 2 0. Then press the * button to save setting.  Hope this helps.

"Heaven has been described as the place that once you get there all the dogs you ever loved run up to greet you."

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf