Author Topic: Hello again its beamin my last account got hacked need help with unix  (Read 732 times)

Offline lexibeaminTopic starter

Much to many's dismay beamin is back,

I got my tablet stolen with all my accounts two factors and crypto got hacked, the person that found my tablet was computer savvy and almost cost me 6k$ in crypto, not to mention ruining all my email and phone accounts including this account.

But anyways, Im taking a unix IT securities degree and need help with relearning unix. Any good resources? Since im legally blind I can take the tests from home, so I'm searching for a good source to help with answers...

Offline vk6zgo

• Super Contributor
Re: Hello again its beamin my last account got hacked need help with unix
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2023, 12:20:09 am »

:scared: :scared: :scared: :scared:

« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2023, 03:44:34 am »

you make those really good hf videos on the beach right?
I tried my arduino 40 meter(forget the name those little kit 7 watt jobs from india) and could hear new England from md about 1000km but never could make contact like you did on the beach.

Offline MK14

• Super Contributor
« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2023, 05:03:17 am »
I can take the tests from home, so I'm searching for a good source to help with answers...

To check my understanding...

Do you mean, you are planning on cheating?

Assuming we are talking about exam or marked practical work, etc questions.  Which you are NOT suppose to get help with (during the time you do them)?

Offline vk6zgo

• Super Contributor
« Reply #4 on: March 11, 2023, 06:10:55 am »

you make those really good hf videos on the beach right?
I tried my arduino 40 meter(forget the name those little kit 7 watt jobs from india) and could hear new England from md about 1000km but never could make contact like you did on the beach.

Nah, that's Peter Parker, VK3YE.
He is sometimes active on this forum, but I haven't seen any postings from him recently.

« Reply #5 on: March 20, 2024, 03:39:39 pm »
Yeah I gave up on linux too hard to see and of course I mean cheating. Every test now is online so you just ctrl c ctrl v the question into google then click the right answer. Sure I could pass the test by figuring it out, but that would take too much time.

I switched majors back to a med tech where I just play with germs under a microscope in the lab of a hospital. Figure its a better way to help people since i dropped out of med school 20 years ago. Give me a drop of blood or spit and a microscope and I can tell you why you are sick, much easier then I can say why your damn wrapper isnt working and making linux not work. That was so frustrating, germs, PCR (that CSI things where you see the gels with the blue bands that tells you who the killer was) and DNA are much simpler.

The following users thanked this post: MK14

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf