Author Topic: Help replacement 51 pin flat cable for TV screen  (Read 519 times)

Offline BondyTopic starter

Help replacement 51 pin flat cable for TV screen
« on: June 20, 2021, 03:50:18 pm »

I was wondering if you can help me with finding a suitable replacement for a flat (51 pin I think) cable, that I need to repair my TV.   The cable I need is for a Samsung 55” TV. (Model # - UN60FH6200FXZC… Serial # - 01SC3CRDB00205V) The cable # is  CNJS E308724 AWM 20861 105C 60V VW-1 HF.  It connects the board to the screen.  If you can’t help me with this item or a suitable replacement, maybe you can suggest where I might be able to purchase it.

I've contacted Samsung Parts Depot and they advised me that the cable has been discontinued.  They advised me to contact Samsung support directly.  I did that and struck out there as well.  They advised me to contact Samsung Parts... LOL.  completing the loop.  The existing cable ends are severely corroded. I cleaned them up the best that I could, using a scriber and contact cleaner, but when magnified still looks like crap.  Retried anyway and the TV was no better. Screen works for a short period then lines throughout finally black screen...sound still great at that point.

Thanks James

Offline antimatter503

• Contributor
  • Ion Implantation Equipment Engineer
Re: Help replacement 51 pin flat cable for TV screen
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2021, 10:45:56 pm »
How long and whats the pin pitch, connector or no connector? Regardless, every parts seller will have some sort of ribbon cable its a very generic and easy to find item. They are even on amazon here is an example:

https://www.amazon.com/uxcell-Flexible-Ribbon-Player-Laptop/dp/B07S1BB6HQ/ref=pd_lpo_1?pd_rd_i=B07S1BB6HQ&psc=1

Offline BrokenYugo

• Super Contributor
« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2021, 12:56:21 am »
Have you tried eBay? Something like "UN60FH6200FXZC ribbon cable", or just "Samsung 55 ribbon cable" if that doesn't get hits you might also try asking the sellers that are selling used boards for that model.

The following users thanked this post: Bondy

Offline BondyTopic starter

« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2021, 03:26:42 pm »
Thanks will try that

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf