Author Topic: How to test TMO-4-2  (Read 328 times)

Offline CramboneTopic starter

• Frequent Contributor
How to test TMO-4-2
« on: February 07, 2023, 09:48:32 pm »
Guys, how can I test this?
The one on the board is a TMO-4-2 can a TMO-4-2+ be used if original is shorted?

Thanks * TMO-4-2+.pdf (173.17 kB - downloaded 15 times.)

Offline Kim Christensen

• Super Contributor
Re: How to test TMO-4-2
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2023, 03:17:36 am »
I believe that the + designation just means that it's RoHS compliant (Lead free). From their website FAQ:

Identification
How will one be able to distinguish between RoHS Compliant and non RoHS Compliant products?
Parts that are RoHS Compliant will have a "+" suffix. (Example: JMS-1 will become JMS-1+ to indicate Compliant Status).

The "+" will be marked on models that are currently marked with a part number (this excludes open transformers and some MMICs). This part number will appear on reel labels or packaging. We will also be adopting the  for labels, as well as the JESD97 (eX) method of identifying metallization finish.

In addition, we have begun to include the word "RoHS" on labels of parts that are compliant. (Sept, 2006).

If a model does not have a + suffix, does that always mean that it is not RoHS compliant?
This is not always true. Many of Mini-Circuits' models were RoHS compliant before the EU requirement was established. These models were named before the policy to use the + suffix as an identifier was instituted.

We are working hard to unify the part numbering system and many of these parts have already been renamed using the + suffix. Because we have so many model families, not all have been changed yet. We appreciate your patience.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf