Electronics > Beginners

HP 3325A power supply cal

(1/2) > >>

hnjmkl:
Service manual downloaded from Agilent is missing page. 5-2 related to power supply calibration, I ask if anyone has it available.

wn1fju:
You might try downloading the HP 3325B service manual.  That has the missing page, although the potentiometer numbering might be slightly different between the A and B models.  Between the 3325's procedure description and the 3325A's schematics, you should be able to figure out what to do. 

If I remember, the power supply is adjusted with one pot to -15V as measured at a test point.

SilverSolder:

I recommend purchasing the superbly scanned manual from Artek Media.  It is only around $10 or so.   All the Artek manuals seem to be super high quality scans - much better than the stuff on the Keysight web site.

hnjmkl:
Unfortunately it seems that Artek has only the operational and not the 3325A service available

SilverSolder:

--- Quote from: hnjmkl on January 28, 2022, 08:09:36 am ---Unfortunately it seems that Artek has only the operational and not the 3325A service available

--- End quote ---

The manual is entitled "Operating and Service Manual" - it contains everything, including diagrams, troubleshooting steps, etc.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version