Author Topic: Issues trying to make my FOC simulation work  (Read 399 times)

Offline cadenaTopic starter

• Contributor
Issues trying to make my FOC simulation work
« on: August 01, 2020, 04:16:10 pm »
Hi,

I am having issues with making my FOC simulation work (see above image and Matlab file) but I do not understand why I am getting the error message. I am using Matlab 2017b and my simulation is using a P gain of 15 and my I gain is of 7 in both PI controllers. I am trying to control torque by just having 1 loop (not interested in speed). I am also trying to use Space Vector Modulation to modulate the 3 phase voltages before they get into the motor.

I would like to an RS BLDC to model both my simulations but when trying to write down the parameters (see datasheet above). I only know the line to line resistance (but not phase resistance), line to line inductance (but not armature inductance) and the No. Of poles (4). I don´t know the permanent magnet flux, initial dq current and even less the mechanical parameters… and this is the same for other PMSM motors online. Hence, what should I include ?

Thanks in advance

https://drive.google.com/file/d/13bpjEZZvbx6kBqHe-Cm1It_O_D7DI4UB/view?usp=sharing

Offline FOC_BLDC

Re: Issues trying to make my FOC simulation work
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2021, 04:33:06 pm »
The angle to feedback from the motor should be the electrical angle and not the mechanical angle IIRC

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf