Author Topic: Logic 2 or Pulse View  (Read 222 times)

Offline Adrian_Arg.Topic starter

• Frequent Contributor
Logic 2 or Pulse View
« on: March 08, 2024, 12:03:32 am »
Hello people, I have a Chinese 8-channel logic analyzer, one of the cheap ones, and I usually use it with the Logic 2 software from Saleae, or sometimes with the pulse view, but due to my ignorance, I never knew which of the software is better and because, since I only use it with small arduino projects and other micros, Spi, I2c, UART etc. I would really appreciate knowing the difference if there is between pulse view and the latest one in Logic 2?

in spanish
hola gente, tengo un analizador ligico chino de 8 canales, de los baratos, y lo suelo usar con el software Logic 2 de saleae, o a veces con el pulse view, pero debido a mi ignorancia, nunca supe cual de los sofware es mejor y porque, ya que solo lo uso con pequeños proyecto de arduino y otros micros, Spi, I2c, UART etc. Agradeceria mucho saber la diferencia si la hay en tre pulse view y la ultima de Logic 2?

Online BennoG

• Regular Contributor
Re: Logic 2 or Pulse View
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2024, 08:32:44 pm »
it highly depends on what you find the easiest to work with.
And sometimes 1 program has a feature you need, than you use that program.

I mainly use picoscope (I yave 3 of them) seaware, but also use pulseview when using the SDK because the pulseview file format is open and the picoscope file format is  closed.

Benno

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf